Monday, March 2, 2009

Movie, Snow, Pulling up & Scooting! A busy weekend!


Well this weekend was full of everything! Friday I had to work at Henrietta's closet :) Then Keith went and rented Fireproof and the Zohan. So Friday night our little family stayed in and watched Fireproof. I love it! I think that every couple should see this movie! It is a beautiful movie with so much meaning!!! Keith and I both agreed that by watching this movie that it helped our marriage! It doesn't matter if you have problems or not its a movie that every couple needs to see! I never cry during movies no matter how sad they are but this is a movie that really touched me! Keith even cried!!! He never cries! I have only seen Keith cry twice in 5 years and this makes 3! It is such a beautiful movie! I fill like after we watched this that it made me respect and appreciate Keith so much more and he agreed the same with me! Also the Zohan is retarded!! Funny parts, but stupid! The worst movie I have ever seen with Adam Sandler in it!


Saturday night Keith and I could not find a sitter for anything in this world! We were so bad because we had plans too with Kasey & Wes!!! So we ended up going to the Mall and buying Brookelyn-Grace a new book and some bath toys. We got her cute Minnie Mouse book and some baby ducks. She loved both of them! Also Brookelyn-Grace started scooting backwards!!!! She will lift up her arms and push herself backwards pulling her legs like their dead weight! It's so funny! lol Although she's not crawling she is already pulling up! If she is anyone lap she will grab your arms and pull herself up to a standing position and stand by herself for about 5-10 seconds with falling! Its amazing!!! I swear she will be walking before crawling!!! :)


Sunday we woke up to snow! Snow in March! Wow! We were so excited about Brookelyn-Grace getting to see it that we bundled her up and took her straight out! Of course we were only out there for a couple of seconds but I got some cute pics! She looked at that snow like "What is that" and when Keith tried getting her to touch it she jerked back her hands like "I'm not touching that" "I'm to good for snow!" lol So of course after we had breakfast Me, Keith and Sister all went out and had a snow ball fight! It was sooo much fun! Although I think I'm getting sick now! ugh! After the snowball fight we Me, Keith and Sister got ready and headed to the movies to see Madea Goes to Jail. It was soooo funny! We laughed and laughed! Medea is the BEST! That's another movie that I recommend! Ha ha We loved it! Well after the movie of course I had to go buy Brookelyn-Grace something! ha ha We stopped by Burk's Outlet to look at home stuff and I found some cute, cute P.J's for her nothing! So then we get home and all of a sudden she starts acting like she doesn't want anything to do with her bottle??? She's like rejecting her milk and bottle all together! She only wants her sippy cup! So I called Lorna & Tim last night and he said to just bring her in to see him today so I'm leaving work today at lunch and heading to see Tim at Urgent Care.

No comments: