Brookelyn-Grace is always rubbing her ears or pulling at them. We thought for a long time that she was having ear infections and we were constantly going back and forth to the Dr. Every time her Dr. would tell us that she just noticed her ears and she likes them. If she is going to sleep for a nap or its bedtime she has to always have a hold of those ears! It's so sweet because she will just rub them until she falls a sleep! Last night we were laying in bed and she reached up and held onto my ear. I was thinking that she was just trying to rip out my ear ring out, so I took them out and she did it again. She rubbed my ear lobe until she feel asleep. It was a little weird for me ha ha having my ear lobe rubbed but it was so sweet! I loved it! Also sometimes if she's not in the position to rub my ear she will grab hold of some of my hair and rub it in between her fingers. I love her so much! Everything she does is just so precious!!!
Oh yeah Brookelyn-Grace loved her new carseat!!!!!! YAHHHH!!!! :) She also can sleep in it too without her neck looking like its being dislocated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lil Joe - (mike's nephew) has to twirl hair in his fingers and have the other hand (thumb) in his mouth until he falls asleep.
Donna Lynn
Post a Comment