Monday, September 21, 2009

DESTIN BEACH FL...WONDERFUL!






WE HAD A BLAST!!!
I did not like Destin Beach the first time I went back in June, but I guess it's all about who you go with! Jeremy & I had the best time ever!!! We just loved it! We did so much! Our trip was so amazing that words really can not even begin to describe the time we had! WONDERFUL/BEAUTIFUL/PERFECT!!! (Just to name a few) ;)

We golfed on the Beach, swam in the ocean, layed out, went to the marina for a candle light dinner, massages, shopped, slow danced all night, tore up the dance floor, had great drinks, & connected in so many ways that I did not know even existed!!!!

I think it's funny..Jeremy said he never really liked the beach on our way down to Destin, but within hours he told me that he had a whole different outlook on the beach...& HE LOVES IT! ;)

We already knew before this trip that we were made for one another...but...wow! Seriously...THE BEST! (I COINED THAT!) LMAO!

He is the sweetest man ALIVE! He is just so thoughtful that it is unreal! The things he does takes my breath away! He makes me feel wonderful!

ALL IN ALL WE HAD A WONDERFUL TRIP!!

We've already started planning our November Gatlinburg TN trip! :) Looking or chalets today :) We were going to go to Disney World..but we think we may way until Brookelyn-Grace gets a little older so she can enjoy it too. So here we comes TENNESSEE!

No comments: