I had to go to Athens last night and when I got home I was just exhausted! I think I was passed out before I even walked through the door! Jeremy waited up on me :) When I got home I walked into the bedroom and Jeremy and Brookelyn-Grace were snuggled up on the bed :) It was adorably sweet! I put her in her bed and crashed! I love the storm we had last night too! I get the best sleep when it storms. I love it! I know that sounds crazy but I love lightning, the hard rain and the thunder that shakes your house. Anyway so woke up did my morning routine and headed in to work. Brookelyn-Grace wore one of her adorable shirts today that Ray, Lou & Jonathan bought her. They just love that baby! They bought her three shirts from Gulf Shores. The one she wore today was really cute. It had a little frog on it that was sparkly with flies above it. It was too cute! Today was a BLAH, DRAMA FILLED kind of day. Hey but when you live in Walker County/Jasper what day isn't? Ha Ha On a brighter note Jeremy, Mom, Gran & I all went out to eat for lunch. Then it was back to work...ugh I am so glad that today is Friday. We were hoping that the kids were coming over tonight, but were getting them Saturday.
When I leave work today I am headed straight to the mall. I have plenty of things to wear, but I just need something new. I always wear the same ole dresses. I need something new. I do this a lot! I have tons of things in my closet, BUT every so often I will have this urge to shop for something new! So I am filling that urge today LOL. I am a shopaholic! Now keep in mind I rarely buy for myself. I usually buy for Brookelyn-Grace. She is always out growing her shoes and clothes. I swear that child gets bigger and bigger everyday! She out grows shoes faster than anything! She's already in a 24 months and a 5 1/2 in shoes and she is only 14 months! She is not chunky though. Her height and weight match up. She is just bigger then most kids her age ;) She did not get that from me! LOL By the time she is 5 she will probably be taller than me, but that does not say much! LOL I mean Hannah is like the same height as me! What about Hannah and I can so share clothes! She fits perfect in my 4 jeans, can wear my shirts and all my North Face Jackets. Yeah she is really excited about the North Face Jacket's for this Winter. Ha Ha! I love her! She is so adorable!
Oh how I can not wait for Saturday! I have a bridesmaid honoring luncheon at 12 for Jill's wedding. We get gift's ya! :) & then I have a bachelorette/lingerie party that night @ 6! I am one of the host for Jill's bachelorette party and in charge of bringing a dish...sooo...I called in Chick-fil-A and ordered a couple of tray's to keep me from having to cook. LOL. Yes I can cook though HA HA!
Sunday..I have no clue what's in store for us. BUT I am sure it will be SO MUCH FUN!
I AM SO GLAD THAT THE WEEKEND IS HERE...OHHHH SOOO GLAD!!!! :) & NEXT WEEK IS DESTIN FL. TIME YAHHHH!!!!!!!! I AM SOOO PUMPED!!!! ROAD TRIP, MUSIC, SUN, BEACH, MASSAGES, GOLF, POOL, FRIENDS, BEVERAGES, AL FOOTBALL, AU FOOTBALL, GO-CARTS, & TWO PEOPLE IN LOVE ENJOYING EVERY MINUTE OF IT! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment