Well I am just now blogging about the past weekend...So here goes...Friday night nothing really exciting went on, but Saturday we took the kids to Chucke Cheese (9-26-2009). We had Brookelyn-Grace, Hannah & Parker. This was Brookelyn-Grace's first time to go. We meet my Dad and step-mom there. They had Kaitlynn & her friend Emily. So we had a small crowd. When we walked in Brookelyn-Grace spotted the balloons. She immediately went crazy wanting one. Well while Jeremy ordered pizza and got our tokens I took Brookelyn-Grace to the baby section. It was crowded! Brookelyn-Grace was kind of skittish about the slide but I put her on it and let her slide a couple of times. I then took her to ride the Barney ride. It's a moving car ride that Barney sits in. She was okay with sitting by Barney and everything but when I put the token in and the ride started moving she got scared and wanted out. Ha Ha Then we went to our table to eat and there was Chucke himself. She got so tense that she was pinching me all over and had a death grip on me. I do not think she even realized that she was pitching me. Well Hannah & Parker had a great time too! They played everything in that place...and so did Jeremy Ha Ha! After Chucke Cheese we headed to Party City to get the kids a Halloween costume. Hannah picked out a scary mask that had three faces and Parker picked out a GI Joe costume. I ended up deciding to just order Brookelyn-Grace's new costume online..I think were going to dress her as a little Kitty Cat :) Her is going to look so sweet! Jeremy and I decided on costumes too. I'm pretty sure were going to be Mobsters ;)
Sunday it was just me and Brookelyn-Grace. We had a great mommy and daughter day!!!! I love my little Monkey Butt!
~UPDATE~
Brookelyn-Grace did the cutest thing last night! MeMe came up and of course came with gifts! She bought her a can of monkey's toy and a Marlee Mae's outfit, which is adorable! Well while MeMe was there she called Grandpop on the phone because he was working. Brookelyn-Grace said his name three times and then when she got off the phone with him she kissed the phone. Now she has been doing this for a while but she added the smacking noise like we do. It was so sweet!!! It really blew our minds! Also she is just getting so smart! You can say any word and she will repeat it instantly! It is just amazing at the words she will say! Especially putting two words together. Love it! She is also getting more and more independent! Last night while we were outside on the back porch she kept wanting to walk in and out of the house. MeMe of course would try to help her but she would have no part in it! She would pull away from her MeMe and get ill! It is amazing at how she just loves to do things on her own! She is my little Miss Independent baby! Now if only she would let me put her down for a second! Ha Ha She is still in the phase where I have got to hold her all the time, but shes getting a little bit better about just holding my hand to do things. I love when I'm in the house doing something and she comes and gets me, taking me by the hand and leading me somewhere. It is just so sweet! My little Monkey is growing up way to fast! Can you believe she is already 15 months!!! :(






No comments:
Post a Comment