Monday, September 14, 2009

IT FLEW BY!





This weekend flew by! But hey I am okay with that. That just means that Destin is closer ;) Before I go on and on about Destin I'll break down the weekend for ya.
Friday Jeremy and I did not get the kids so we tried to do some relaxing at home. Jeremy so needed it! He has had a lot on him this week with all the drama. After super was cooked, BG got her bath, played and then it was night, night time. Jeremy and I were so super lazy! We stayed on that coach all night watching t.v :) which is just fine with me! I love snuggling!!! ;) Saturday Jeremy got the kiddies! We sure did miss them! As soon as Hannah walked through the door she asked me; "Can I play with Brookelyn-Grace in her room?" I said of course! I thought that, that was really sweet! Brookelyn-Grace really looks up to Hannah!!! I was so sad because I couldn't go to Hannah's game & it made me feel really good when she asked me if I was coming. :) I had to go to Jill's bridal/bridesmaids luncheon. I told her that I would LOVE to come but that I had to go to a bridal shower. I could tell she was disappointed :( It broke my heart! She is so sweet! I could never imagine her being anything other than that! Well Mom came to the house and watched BG so I could head out to the luncheon. I got this really cute black dress for it! I had so many compliments and on how much weight I have lost ;) Yah me! After the Luncheon I headed home for a four hour break. Then it was back to Jill's bachelorette party. It was so much fun! We had a blast with the girls..and the cake...wow sooo funny! I want go into details on the party...ha ha way to many nosy people for that! Well after the party I get in the car and start to back up and all I hear is thump, thump. Yeah, my tire was completely flat! So Mandy's husband Franky and Courtney's husband Chuck come out to help. (They had just finished up at the bachelor party HA HA) So they change my tire and yah I am off. They laughed so hard at me! I was like where am I going to get a tire? They were like Brittany you have a spare under your car. I had no idea! Ha Ha! I was totally amazed when Jill's sister Kim pulled a jack out of a secret compartment in my car. I am so girly! Ha Ha. So I have a spare on my car and Jeremy is going today to buy me a new tire. I had a huge piece of aluminum in my tire. It made a huge gash!
Sunday Wow I felt horrible!!! No not from drinking! My back was just killing me..ugh! I think carrying BG around is really getting to my back! Anyway Sunday morning was the sweetest! Parker woke up came into my room and climbed into the bed with Brookelyn-Grace and I. So we all three were snuggled up watching Sprout. Brookelyn-Grace loves that channel. Then about twenty minutes later Hannah comes strolling in. She was all grins :) She just hopped right up in the bed with us. We stayed in the bed like that for about an hour. It was great! Brookelyn-Grace just loves them! & they are just as crazy about her! The entire time that they are at our house they play with Brookelyn-Grace! I never ask them too..they ask me :) I just think that, that is so adorably sweet! That night was crazy. Jeremy was all over the house getting everything ready and the kiddies taken care of. I was trying to get Miss Wiggle Worm to bed. After that Jeremy and I headed outside to clean out my car. (Well it was more Jeremy cleaning and me watching ;) Wow I so live in that car! I had four pairs of shoes, bra's (HA HA), two tank tops, a couple of shirts, a North Face & tons of DVDs for Brookelyn-Grace. I also had probably about 50 toys. I am not kidding at all! Well the car is clean and ready to go! Here we come DESTIN FL!

ALSO I WILL BE MAKING MY BLOG PRIVATE AFTER THIS POST. JUST SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS FROM MYSPACE OR IN A MESSAGE AND I WILL ADD YOU TO MY BLOG SO YOU CAN READ. PEOPLE ARE TAKING WHAT I SAY AND MAKING MORE OF IT THEN WHAT IS THERE. IF YOU KNOW ME, THEN YOU KNOW THAT I AM THE TYPE OF PERSON TO SAY..IF YOU DONT LIKE IT..THEN GO.....YOU KNOW WHAT...BUUTTTT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE A LITTLE DIFFERENT..WELL FOR THE TIME BEING...SO JUST TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM THE DRAMA STARTERS OF WALKER CO! ;) & TRYING MY HARDEST TO KEEP MY LITTLE MOUTH SHUT..WHICH IS ANOTHER HARD THING FOR ME TOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Well I want to keep reading so make sure you add me! ambersblog2604@gmail.com


Glad you had a great weekend!