Well I have a couple of minutes before I have got to leave work and go get my hair did so I thought that I would do a little blogging. I love Jeremy's off days. He stays in the bed with Brookelyn-Grace while I get ready, which really helps me out! Don't get me wrong, she is an angle but I can just get ready a whole lot faster alone. Well Jeremy went and got my tire for me today...it was an unexpected 200 dollars for my tire..thank goodness for my savings account :) Yah me for saving money!!! I'm pretty good at it..although I DO LOVE TO SHOP! ;)
I am sooo ready to get out of Jasper..I have been day dreaming about massages, laying out & romantic nights walking the beach ALL DAY! I can not get it out of my head! I am more than ready! Yall know I'll take plenty of pictures! ;) I think Jeremy and I are going to get our pictures made together on the beach..;)
I am truly blessed! I have a beautiful little girl that is beyond smart, a great man in my life that loves me and does everything he can for me so that I don't haft to go without or do without, God, a nice house to come home too, a nice car, wonderful family that I love so much & great friends that I can count on. What more could I ask for????? That may sound like bragging to some..but hey I am happy and proud of what I have. I am just so thankful! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment