This is going to be a short blog since my time is so consumed...which is a GREAT thing! We are having a wonderful time here in Destin Fl! We have done so much! I will have so much to blog about when I get home! A couple of things we've done.....Jeremy and I had a wonderful ride down here! We jammed out the entire time! Ha Ha Tonight Jeremy & I had a candle light dinner at the Marina Cafe. It was wonderful!!!! We also went out on the beach today and had a blast with Bennett & Brian! :) Jeremy was so skeptical of the beach. He was not really a fan of the beach weather and basically the beach itself. Me on the other hand...I could live at the beach, outside and on the sand! Well today I was informed by him that he now LOVES the beach! We also both came to the same conclusion today....THIS IS HOW ITS SUPPOSE TO BE! We were so made for one another! We love the same things and I swear think the same! We can never just have a regular conversation because we are constantly completing each others sentences!!! ;) We love it! Tomorrows agenda...breakfast, golf, massages, Jill's wedding, shopping at the outlets! ;)
Ps. Got the cutest frames at Kirklands tonight! Got two huge frames with multiple pics in it, two 5x7 frames and scents all for 45 dollars..yah for my 10 off coupon! Ha Ha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment