1. I love my job! I'm sad that I'm going to be off work for 15 days! Starting Athens Monday-Friday from May 4- May 22. It's called "May-Mesters"...Then I will be done with school!
2. Then I haft to take a class at Athens starting May 28th every Thursday nights.
3. Then I will be totally and completely done with school!!! I can't wait to be a Secondary/English Language Arts Teacher!
4. This month is going to be crazy!!! Got school, mom's big birthday bash, Bennett's wedding, Anniversary and sister's graduation!!!
5. I can't believe that Brookelyn-Grace is already 10 months!!! Only two more months and she will be 1!!!!
6. I also can't believe that my little, baby sister will be graduating May 28th! I will cry so hard!!! :) I love my sister! She is my best friend!!!
7. I am 2 pants sizes away from being where I was before I got pregnant!!! Yah me!!! I think I might be there by the end of June! I hope so! But I'm not stopping there! I'm gonna get back to my 2's!!!! :)
8. It's weird how things happen in your life! You think...."not me"...but then things happen....and it happens....so what do you do.....???? I guess live everyday as it was your last....and make yourself happy!!!
9. I started this on Thursday and I'm just now finishing it on Sunday...A little FYI.
10. I have become so obsessed with music hear lately! I find myself downloading stuff to my I-phone daily!
11. It's amazing how some songs seem like they were written just for you!
12. I love my family!!!!
13. .....I wish I could stop time......Take everything in......Time goes by way to fast!!!.....I wish I could just SLOW DOWN and breath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment