
I just put Brookelyn-Grace down for her 2nd nap for the day so I thought I would get on here and update everyone on the busy weekend we have had. Well Friday night Keith had to work up at our new house. They are still sanding, but tomorrow is the last day. Tuesday they start staining! As soon as the staining is done we are moving in! Although our Master Bathroom will not be done we are just going to go ahead and move in and just finish that up on the upcoming weekends. Well Keith got home Friday night around 9 o'clock so we loaded up Brookelyn-Grace and ran to Wal-Mart to get a toy. We get her a new toy every Friday :) She got this really cute mailbox. I know that sounds weird, but you like put mail in it and it sings. It also has a lot of stuff you can play with on it that makes really cute noises. She loves it!


Sunday: Keith went fishing and now he is back at the house cleaning and getting everything ready for stain. Brookelyn-Grace and I have had such a lazy day!!!! I did not want to get out of the bed this morning at 7 a.m. but had too! Ha ha I have been battling a headache all day! I guess that's what I get for Saturday night! Oh and Brookelyn-Grace's other top tooth is coming in!!!! Yah so now we have 4 teeth!!! 2 on bottom and 2 on top!!! ;)


Saturday Brookelyn-Grace had her second pageant. It was Easter and Summer wear. I chose to put her in her Easter dress that she had her pics made in. Well there were 10 little girls in it. They were beautiful and the competition was intense! So we all haft to line up on stage to just let the judges do a quick look of the front and back of their dresses. Then we were called individually. Brookelyn-Grace was number 10. Well it gets to her turn and she is getting so ill behind stage. I was thinking this is not good. She is going to do terrible. Well as soon as we turned that cornor she turned it "ON." She is a big performer. It is so funny because most kids act up in public and are angels and home. Not Brookelyn-Grace, she is the opposite! She was clapping for herself, smiling and then when we got to the very end of the platform she reaches out to the judges and yells "Dada." It was adorable! She did so good! I had so many people walking up to us saying "Omg she had so much personality!" "She is most definitely going to win"
Of course I was just on cloud 9! Anyway so we haft to go back on stage to win the awards such as; best dress, prettiest eyes., most photogenic ect... Well Brookelyn-Grace got prettiest eyes! She also won that in her first pageant!!! ;) After that we had to exit the stage again and wait to be called. Well all 10 babies and mom's are behind the stage waiting. All of a sudden they call out 5 girls to come back onto the stage. I automatically think these are the top 5, they are going to be crowned ect, ect. So me and the other mom's are like "Oh okay well we didn't get anything." No one said anything but you could tell we all wanted to be like "What!" Well anyway they tell the 5 girls on stage that they are "Future Dream Dolls" and to exit the stage. Then they say "...and your 3rd alternate is." I about passed out. Me and the other moms kind of looked at each other like "Thank goodness!" Well it came down between Brookelyn-Grace and another beautiful little girl for the title of either Princess or Queen. I wold have been happy with either one!!! But they called the other girl for Princess. I was like OMG YES! SHE WON AGAIN!!!! So everyone in my family is going crazy yelling, especially Meme & Dada! Then they said, "& your Queen for the entire year until the title is presented again is...Brookelyn-Grace Tolbert." Brookelyn-Grace loved all the attention! She even clapped for herself again! Haha Also listen how cute this is! When they called out her number this is what I put down....Brookelyn-Grace Tolbert, Brown hair, Blue eyes, Hobbies: Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Wrapping her daddy around her little finger, and stealing everyone's heart that meets her. Her ambition: To become the president of Disney World so that she could play with Mickey and Minnie Mouse everyday! I thought that was CUTE! :) I was so proud of her!!! Of course I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO TELL ME MY CHILD IS BEAUTIFUL!!! BUT....It will be a great experience to look back on and say "Yes Mommy put you in these pageants and look at your sashes, crown's and trophy's." I told Keith when we first started these pageants that I just wanted a couple sash's, crown's and trophy's to put on her dresser! Haha. We came & conquered! Now were done with pageants! Ha ha!!!

Of course I was just on cloud 9! Anyway so we haft to go back on stage to win the awards such as; best dress, prettiest eyes., most photogenic ect... Well Brookelyn-Grace got prettiest eyes! She also won that in her first pageant!!! ;) After that we had to exit the stage again and wait to be called. Well all 10 babies and mom's are behind the stage waiting. All of a sudden they call out 5 girls to come back onto the stage. I automatically think these are the top 5, they are going to be crowned ect, ect. So me and the other mom's are like "Oh okay well we didn't get anything." No one said anything but you could tell we all wanted to be like "What!" Well anyway they tell the 5 girls on stage that they are "Future Dream Dolls" and to exit the stage. Then they say "...and your 3rd alternate is." I about passed out. Me and the other moms kind of looked at each other like "Thank goodness!" Well it came down between Brookelyn-Grace and another beautiful little girl for the title of either Princess or Queen. I wold have been happy with either one!!! But they called the other girl for Princess. I was like OMG YES! SHE WON AGAIN!!!! So everyone in my family is going crazy yelling, especially Meme & Dada! Then they said, "& your Queen for the entire year until the title is presented again is...Brookelyn-Grace Tolbert." Brookelyn-Grace loved all the attention! She even clapped for herself again! Haha Also listen how cute this is! When they called out her number this is what I put down....Brookelyn-Grace Tolbert, Brown hair, Blue eyes, Hobbies: Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Wrapping her daddy around her little finger, and stealing everyone's heart that meets her. Her ambition: To become the president of Disney World so that she could play with Mickey and Minnie Mouse everyday! I thought that was CUTE! :) I was so proud of her!!! Of course I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO TELL ME MY CHILD IS BEAUTIFUL!!! BUT....It will be a great experience to look back on and say "Yes Mommy put you in these pageants and look at your sashes, crown's and trophy's." I told Keith when we first started these pageants that I just wanted a couple sash's, crown's and trophy's to put on her dresser! Haha. We came & conquered! Now were done with pageants! Ha ha!!!
Saturday night was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went out with Jill, David, Kayse & Wes. I was the 5th wheel for a little bit until all the girls got there! Keith stayed at home with Brookelyn-Grace because he was going on a big fishing trip today and didnt want to be away from Brookelyn-Grace two days in a row. So I had a mommy's night out! :) I had a blast! We went everywhere! I ended up making it home about 2 something. I haven't donethat in a while!!! But I HAD A GREAT TIME!!!!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment