Saturday, April 11, 2009

Athens

Well its been a while since I blogged..Sorry..I've been so busy! Well Friday was the BEST & WORSE day all combined! I went into work Friday for a little bit but ended up leaving about 10 to go to Athens. I studied hard for my Psychology class and I was kinda looking forward to a nice, quite, relaxing drive. (Kinda like rode trips lol) On the way was GREAT, AWESOME & YESSS ALL OF ABOVE! LOL Well on my way to Athens I have a blond moment and end up going past my exit about 2-3 miles lol So I was headed to Nashville! Well I get turned around and pull into Athens. I get there at about 1:10, but my test started at 1:00. I walk in turn my assignments in and get my final. I get to question number 40 and the sirens start going off in our classroom. It tells us that classes and all finals have been canceled and either to report to the gym and get in the basement or leave campus. There was a tornado warning in Limestone Co, which is not far from Athens. So my teacher tells me I have enough time to get on 65 and head home. So I am like 80ing it all the way to the interstate. All of a sudden these horrible black clouds appear and the rain gets louder and louder. I soon realize that it is hailing!!! It was the size of GOLF BALLS! So basically everyone on the interstate pulls off the rd. I was so scared. I couldn't get a hold of anyone. Finally I get my mom. I told her what was going on. I was so scared! I have never been so scared. I was tearing up and could barley talk! If you know me at all then you know that I am a regular James Span lol. I know when there's a thunderstorm coming! lol I am terrified of storms!!! I'm talking about breaking down hysteric crying scared! I kind of held it together though better than I could even expected! I HATE BAD WEATHER! It can be thundering and lighting at night and I will wake up just to check the T.V and my phone! Well anyway as soon as it stopped I got back on the interstate and flew! I found myself at some times going 90! I was so scarred! Well I finally got back into Jasper and rode around a little bit before it was time to go get Brookelyn-Grace from her sitters. I loved the trip because I got some great me time!!!! :) Well needless to say the bad weather was a blessing in disguise because I knew a lot of the answers on the test but I was not prepared enough!!! So I haft to go back this Friday to Athens, which sucks on GAS! Especially since that was a wasted trip, but with GREAT BENEFITS! Friday night I went over to Kayse and Wes's and looked through Kayse's yard sale stuff. Got some super cute Express and American Eagle jeans! Then saw little Liam! I love him!!! :) He is so handsome! Then Kayse and I went out to Bill's with the girls :) Fun, Fun..Then of course we topped it off with the Office and headed home!

Well as for today, Saturday I woke up sick feeling. I felt dissy all day! No clue what was going on with me, but I slept late then took another nap. Then Meme watched Brookelyn-Grace and Keith and I went to the mall. I got a super cute black bra and looked for some heels but Belk didn't have anything! Then we headed back home and colored Easter eggs with Brookelyn-Grace. I'll hopefully post the Easter blog tomorrow night with bunches of pics! :) If not then Monday! :)

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT WEEKEND! :) :) CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW...BROOKELYN-GRACE'S 1ST EASTER!!! ;)

No comments: