Saturday night we colored eggs with Brookelyn-Grace. She really didn't care much about it. As long as she had her a plastic egg to eat on she was good.
Well since we waited until like 9 o'clock she was getting kind of ill. So I went and put her to bed while Keith finished coloring the eggs. Sunday we stayed in and laid around. Brookelyn-Grace loved all her Easter presents from the Easter Bunny! It was adorable watching her play with her stuff! :)
Then we headed to my aunt Angela's house with the family. We had a great time hunting for eggs. We tried to let Brookelyn-Grace hunt as much as possible but the wind was awful and I was so worried that she was going to get ear infections from the wind.
Oh and the whole day Brookelyn-Grace would do this thing where she fake coughs! It is so funny. If she wants something and cant have it or wants her Meme she will do it! She is such a D-R-A-M-A QUEEN! lol (I wonder where she gets that from! lol)(THE FAKE COUGH!)
Then we packed up and headed to my aunt Deb's house. Almost everyone had already left, but it was still fun. Tiff made Brookelyn-Grace some bows that are just adorable! :) Then we headed back to the house and waited on the bad weather. It was horrible last night! I was devastated! I hate bad weather!!! We ended up in the basement because of course I heard the sirens going off and I was so scared! lol Well then our power went so that mean....curly hair day...All I haft to say is thank goodness for natural curly hair! lol
Then we packed up and headed to my aunt Deb's house. Almost everyone had already left, but it was still fun. Tiff made Brookelyn-Grace some bows that are just adorable! :) Then we headed back to the house and waited on the bad weather. It was horrible last night! I was devastated! I hate bad weather!!! We ended up in the basement because of course I heard the sirens going off and I was so scared! lol Well then our power went so that mean....curly hair day...All I haft to say is thank goodness for natural curly hair! lol
1 comment:
she is just so flippin cute!! lol
Post a Comment