I haven't been blogging here lately but I'm gonna try being more consistent! I know I've said this before, but I am really going to try this time! I have been so busy with school, work and being a mommy! Last Friday I had my test in Athens for Adolescent Psychology. I think I did okay. I did great on my case study though! I made 25/25 which is hard to do! I have never made over a 96 on a case study in all my four years of college so I am pretty proud!!! The teacher made so many comments on my paper! He said one of the best he has ever read, excellent and great analytical statements! I am so happy!!! Saturday night we went to the Cancer Benefit at the Elks. It was fun, and a great cause!!! Taylor ended up watching Brookelyn-Grace! I was hesitant at first just because she had never stayed with Taylor but I would most definitely consider Taylor over anyone else! They both love each other!!! & I can tell that Brookelyn-Grace has a good time when she's with her!!! :) Love Taylor! & plus she came to my rescue and the last minute when Nannie was too late. Sunday I did NOTHING! I sat around the house just as lazy as could be! I love me some lazy Sunday's! I don't get them often but when I do I milk them for all their worth! :) Well this week has been crazy......A lot has gone on.......too much for blogger!!! Work is ridiculously busy and mix that with finals and you have craziness! I have a paper due next Monday and I haven't even started, which not really worried though because I AM BAD when it comes to papers! lol I could knock that out in a minimum of hours!!! (Bragging) ha ha Well Brookelyn-Grace is everywhere! Pulling up on anything and everything she can get her hands on! Her separation anxiety is getting better too :) but she is super attached to her Meme!!! Mom can't walk by her without having to hold her or play! It is so sweet and I can really tell mom enjoys it! :) She is so spoiled!!! But I wouldn't want it any other way! :) I can't believe that in 5 days she will be 10 months!!! Lord she is growing up so fast!!! :( 2 more months and she will be a year old!! I so hope she is walking by 12 months!!!! :)
I was off work yesterday and here is a pic of Brookelyn & I playing dress up! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment