Thursday, April 23, 2009
I Can Play Peek-A-Boo and High Five!
Okay so Brookelyn-Grace can now completely play peek-a-boo by herself! It is so adorable! You can say, "Where's Brookelyn-Grace" and she will cover her eyes with her hands and wait for you to ask again "where's Brookelyn-Grace" and she will pull them off so hard and get so tickled! I love it! I have caught it on tape so far but I'm going to try and get a pic tonight for this blog! :) Also I can say, "high-five" and she will put her hand in the hair palm facing me and let me hit her hand with mine. She laughs so hard at this! She is getting so smart! It's amazing at how fast she is growing and learning! I am so memorized with how smart she is! I can't believe that she will be 10 months in 4 days!!! That means only 2 more months until her 1st birthday! I swear I am going to CRY so hard! I love her more than life itself, and I can not even remember my life before her! I don't want to. I couldn't imagine going to bed without having to cuddle up to that sweet baby or wake up without seeing her beautiful face! Oh I have also decided to do a Princess birthday party instead of the Minnie Mouse. The reason being is because she really doesn't like Minnie, but she loves Mickey and I just can't bring myself to do a Mickey Mouse party! ha ha I know that sounds horrible, but that's for boys. So I am leaning more towards the Princess party. Of course it will be a costume party meaning that all the kids come dressed as either a Prince or Princess! It's going to be over the top! I've looked at entrances for her party; like ones that look like a castle entrance with the columns and the let down gate. I don't know how to explain it in words but it's going to be so cute! Also all the girls will have tiaras and boys will have the boy crowns. Of course I am having Brookelyn-Grace a custom "real" crown made for her birthday hat!!! ;) I have already designed it! :) I can't wait! Her cake, party, outfit..ect..you name it is going to be OVER THE TOP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment