Thursday, April 16, 2009
READY TO PAINT!!! :)
Tonight is our painting class at McKenzie Bee's! All the girls are going and I am super pumped!!! I hope KAYSE gets to go!!! We are painting a big cross with earth tones and turquoise. I can't wait! What's so weird is that while we are painting we get to drink. There has to be some kind of irony in there with painting a cross and drinking! (haha) Anyway I will post and blog tomorrow about the whole deal :) I hope I don't buy anything in there tonight! They have the cutest stuff! I have actually been doing better on the whole buying "me" stuff here lately. I usually never by myself anything, but I've gone to the mall twice this week and got some super cute stuff from Maurice's! I am such a tight wod, but I have spent a lot on myself! I think I'm starting to feel just a "bit" guilty! I bet tonight is going to be so much fun! The past couple of months I have really been feeling that I need more mommy and friend time. It's nice to have great friends that you can talk to! (especially Kayse!) I can tell her anything and everything and know I wont be judged! Because trust me...my head, world, and a little bit of everything is crazy right now! So it's nice to have good friends you can lean on!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment