Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Couple of First's



Brookelyn-Grace & Grandpaw!

Brookelyn-Grace got her first bathing suite! It is adorable! The pics speak for itself! This of course is only one out of many more she will get this summer! ha ha It's a size 18-24 months. Lord she is a chunky butt!!!

Brookelyn-Grace getting so tickled!

Friday (April 24) she started officially crawling on all 4's! She has been army crawling since 6 1/2 months but she finally just took off Friday!!! We are so proud of her! We never thought it would ever happen! Now on to walking! She is pulling up on everything!!! I can't wait to see her walk! Saturday we stayed home all day and did nothing! Taylor came by to watch Brookelyn-Grace but she was not having it! She knew as soon as Taylor came in that we were leaving and she got so clingy!!! She wouldn't let go of me and especially wouldn't let me out of her sight! Sunday Keith took Brookelyn-Grace to the mall all by himself! This was their first father/daughter day together! I stayed home and finished my paper that I had due Monday and studied for my test! Oh and by the way I aced that test! Well out of 80 questions I missed one! I am so proud of myself! :)

I am dreading May 4-23 which starts my may semester at Athens. I haft to drive there everyday Monday-thru-Friday from 10:30-4:30 ugh! It's going to be so expensive with gas! But you cant beat 15 days for two classes and your done! Then I have a class that starts the 25th and it's every Thursday in Athens until August! Then I will be completely done with school!!! Yah!!! Then starts student teaching! Yah!!!!

No comments: