Jeremy is doing much better! He was able to finally get out of the house today! I am so glad that he is feeling way better! The thanksgiving break was a long one and I really enjoyed it! Thanksgiving Brookelyn-Grace and I went to Uncle Jim & Aunt Donna Kay's house. Brookelyn-Grace had a great time & the food was wonderful! Afterwards Keith got Brookelyn-Grace for a bit and I went to pick up Hannah and Parker. Then me, Brookelyn-Grace, Hannah & Parker went to my Aunt Deb's for thanksgiving for my dad's side of the family. We had a great time! Jeremy was miserable all day that day! I brought him all kinds of goodies home, but he was barley able to eat at all. Brookelyn-Grace of course looked BEAUTIFUL! Her outfit was adorable! ;) Friday, I woke up at 2am and headed to MeMe's house where I picked up Brooke and Memmer. Then we headed to Wal-Mart for some good deals! My intentions of shopping Black Friday was to just get Hannah and Parker'S T.V's and a couple of gifts here and there, but I ended up finishing all my Christmas shopping in that one day! Of course I have picked up a couple of extra gifts for the kids here and there but I am now completely finished with Brookelyn-Grace, Hannah & Parker's Christmas. We got the kids so much for Christmas! We decided to start letting Santa just bring the big gifts. Maybe one or two presents, and we will take the credit for all the others ;)
last night Jeremy and I decorated our first Christmas tree together. :) I was debating on whether or not to do a baby tree or the traditional angel tree that I do every year. I had a couple people tell me to do both, so that is exactly what we are doing! I am hoping to get started on the angel tree tonight. We put the angel tree in the dinning room because it is so formal! It is going to be beautiful! Can not wait to get it decorated! Also we have so many decorations to put up!
Also I bought Brookelyn-Grace her first potty chair last night! I am so excited! I think that she will be easy to potty train! (fingers crossed!) This morning she kept saying poo poo, and when I sat her on the potty she tooted! Ha Ha! So I believe she has the gist of it! I think that is so adorable! ;) Also this morning she goes and gets her cereal and sits back on her potty while she's eating. I thought that was hilarious! She is such a funny little girl!!!
HERE ARE SOME ADORABLE PICS FROM OVER THE WEEKEND ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment