We had the kids this past weekend. Jeremy had guard drill so It was me, Hannah, Parker & Brookelyn-Grace. That was an adventure on its own! One very sick baby, Hannah running small fevers and just trying to take care of everyone alone. Hard work..Not fun! Mom did get Hannah and Parker like 3 bags of the animal bracelets that all the kids are wearing. They were ecstatic!!!
Jeremy bought me tons of stuff from Kirkland's. Here are some pics of the stuff I got :)
The foyer entrance from the front door...missing one picture frame that broke :( and missing the mirror above it..got to hang it soon!
One of the plates I got. There is another one on the other side :)
A flower arrangement, plate & candle holder :) I still have got to hang this mirror too. Foyer entrance from garage.








1 comment:
I am loving all those wonderful decorations!!!
Post a Comment