Monday, November 23, 2009

Mississippi

We had a blast this weekend! Friday night we all stayed home, cleaned, relaxed and just enjoyed each others company. Saturday morning Jeremy got up and cooked us a big breakfast. After breakfast me, Jeremy, Brookelyn-Grace, Hannah, Parker & Brooke all headed to Mississippi. Jeremy and I had no idea that Mississippi was in our backyard! It is closer for us to drive to Mississippi than to drive to Birmingham! We loved it up there! It is not too crowded and they have a wonderful mall! They have a play place right in the middle of their mall. A play place that is for small children, which I love! Brookelyn-Grace had a blast! She rode the carousel, played in their play place and then we took all the kids to see Santa. Brookelyn-Grace would NOT go to Santa. She was scared to death! She did not cry, but she was latched on me! Ha Ha So Jeremy, me, Hannah, Parker, Brookelyn-Grace and Santa all did a group picture. He did the Peek-a-boo attack, that's what Santa called it. Ha Ha He just let us sit in his seat and then he came around the corner beside Brookelyn-Grace. She had no idea and the picture was BEAUTIFUL! Jeremy and I are going to use it as our Christmas card. It is so adorable! Everyone looked great in it! After some shopping at the mall we headed to eat and then back to the hotel room. Jeremy and I then went out shopping and got Hannah and Parker's clothes. Then Jeremy stayed in the room with Brookelyn-Grace and Parker while all the girls went shopping :) I got Hannah some Sperry's. Yeah, she was with me and saw them, but it would have been kinda hard to hide. So I just let her pick them out. We did a LOT of shopping! After shopping we headed to the hotel and went straight to bed. Sunday morning we woke up early ate breakfast and headed home. Yesterday I overheard Jeremy say the sweetest thing to Brookelyn-Grace! Brookelyn-Grace brought Jeremy a book to read. It was a princess book that her Aunt Jill got her for her birthday. This is what Jeremy said; "Do you know why you have a Princess book?" "Because you are a Princess". It was so sweet!!! Later that night Jeremy and I went to watch Blind Side, while Pop & Nona kept Brookelyn-Grace. The movie was GREAT! That was mine and Jeremy's first time to go to the movies together ;) We really enjoyed it and really enjoyed just getting out of the house! Well that was our weekend...It went by so fast! I wish the rest of this month would slow down! This week we will have so much going on...Jeremy is having surgery Tuesday so I will be off with him..say a prayer for him! ;)






No comments: