So Jeremy had his surgery yesterday. Dr. Russell said everything went great! Jeremy actually surprised me after the surgery because he was ready to get out of bed and go home. If that were me the hospital would have to kick me out! Ha Ha This morning has been really tough on him. They always say the second day is the worst, and so far for Jeremy it has been. He has been so worried about not being able to go to Thanksgiving with me, but I just do not see him going. I think he just needs to stay in the bed and rest! I am so ready for the holidays! I am ready to decorate my house, put up the tree and wrap presents! I just adore the holidays! This year I just have so much to be thankful for and I hope years to come!!! Jeremy and I are going to buy our first tree Friday (Black Friday) We thought about doing a real one, but I just think the fake trees are way better at holding ornaments. I do not know if we are going to put the tree together as a family or if I will just do it myself. I do not want Jeremy to over do himself at all! I am also so ready to do my annual Christmas shopping on black Friday. I looove shopping for great deals! I think I am also going to order Brookelyn-Grace's kitchen today from JCPennys. It is so adorable! She is going to love it!

I also can not wait to watch the game Friday! 2 words....ROLL TIDE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment