What have we been up to here lately? Well Jeremy is getting so much better! He has already had his staples removed and the healing process is going great! He did not realize how bad this surgery was going to be on him, but I knew. He handled it pretty well though! He has been hurting a lot but everyday is getting better! I am just so glad God watched out for him during his surgery and healing process! Well in the Christmas department I have got about six more presents left to buy and I am DONE! ;) I also need to get Jeremy a couple of more things! I have got him some really cute stuff! I still need to get him and me a North Face. Yes, I am buying me one too! Ha Ha Merry Christmas to me! ;) Ha Ha! The kiddies are going to have a great Christmas! We got them TONS of things! I think they are going to die when they see their 32 in flat screen T.V's, & Brookelyn-Grace's is going to be so excited about her HUGE kitchen! I am beyond excited about Christmas!!! I have been trying to finish everything up by doing a lot of online shipping. I have bought a ton of stuff online. I think I will have about six different packages coming to my house next week, and that does not include the rugs that we got from Home Depot! Our house is DECKED out in Christmas decorations! I am not sure it could hold much more! lol I have also been enjoying the Christmas movies, shows & music! I just LOVE Christmas!!! I love shopping, cold weather, Christmas movies, decking the halls, Christmas music, being in LOVE, & being so unbelievably blessed! I am so grateful!!!!!!!
Oh and I finally got Brookelyn-Grace some of the squeaky shoes! They squeak when she walks! They are so adorable!!! I can not wait to hear her squeaking all over the house! Ha Ha!
Also I am taking my last final tonight! This is my last college class I will ever have to take until I graduate! Then of course I will be going back for my Doctorate & real-estate this summer! I just keep moving up on the success ladder! ;)
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment