Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pageant?

Pageant or not to Pageant, that is the question? I am thinking about putting Brookelyn-Grace in the upcoming pageant here in Jasper. She has been in two pageants and won both. Now that she is older and can walk on her own, I thought about doing another one? I am just not sure. Jeremy says no, because we do not need anyone to tell us she is beautiful, because we know she is, but I love pageants! It has nothing to do with having anyones approval. I just love getting her dressed up, pics, trophee's, crowns, memories & winning! Ha Ha I have done them with Katy-Bug from age 2-to-present and Brookelyn-Grace just loved being up there with everyone clapping her on at her last two she was in. She loves the attention! ;) I know Katy-Bug will be in this upcoming pageant, but I am not 100 % sure if I am going to put BG in it.

Also here are a couple of new pics I have taken :)












No comments: