Tuesday, Jeremy was suppose to have his elbow surgery but Dr. Russell had some complications with his prior patient. So after we had already got up at 4 a.m, took Brookelyn-Grace to daycare at 5:30, was seated and waiting at the hospital at 6 a.m, & Jeremy prepped and in the holding area for surgery we were notified that his surgery was canceled. We were a little irritated, but it was all good because we had no clue what that day was going to bring us. I guess his surgery being canceled was a blessing in disguise! After Jeremy was brought back into his room and was notified that surgery was canceled we started packing up to leave. I started to get really nauseated! I was constantly going back and forth to the restroom thinking I was going to be sick. By the time we got home I had to run to the restroom and thankfully let everything out aka toss my cookies (sorry trying not to be so graphic)I went straight to bed after that! I woke back up doing the same thing, but this time I was hyperventilating, hands & feet tingling. It scared me so bad that I called out to Jeremy. By the time he made it to the bathroom I was in the floor feeling like I was going to pass out! He immediately could tell I was sick and took me to the car and rushed me to Urgent Care. They did all kinds of tests on me and all they came up with was that I basically had a stomach bug. Later I got a text from Megan telling me it could be gallstones. She is so sweet! So glad that she texted me and let me know what it could be. So of course me, hating going to the doctor consulted in Jill instead. Jill is suppose to scan me today to check for gallstones and check my gallbladder. She had a take home machine that she uses. I am hoping that it is nothing serious! So basically Jeremy ended up taking care of me all afternoon. I guess that canceled surgery was a blessing in disguise! He was wonderful!!! He took such good care of me! I could not ask for any better!
In other news I finished a lot of my school work and turned it in to Athens last night. I am so glad that I am almost done with this course! It has really been time consuming with all the lesson plans, observations and just driving!
I am also dying to start Christmas shopping! I got Hannah and Parker a little something, but not much. I just hate to shop without waiting to see what Black Friday has to offer. I am such a thrifty shopper! We know we are getting them both 32in flat screens for their room, and of course I am getting Hannah the cutest clothes ever! I have found her tons of stuff from Hollister Co. I am also getting her some Wallabee Clark's. I think she will look too cute in them! Also I think I am going to get her a couple of things from Clinque..Like lip gloss, blush & some perfume ;)I swear she is my little protegee! I love that kid! We are going to get Parker some stylish, cool clothes too ;) I think we are going to get his at Abercrombie Kids over this weekend. Also were going to get him some kind of cool tennis shoe. Boys are so much harder to shop for. Especially since I know nothing about little boys. Ha Ha I am so glad that Jeremy is going shopping with me on Black Friday because I would be lost trying to buy Parker Christmas toys. I am getting Brookelyn-Grace the coolest kitchen ever! I think it is so adorable! She is going to love it! Plus I am getting her two baby dolls, clothes, shoes, a personalized sippy for her stocking and tons of little fun toys! I really disappointed that she will not be able to fit into a North Face this year :( She needs a North Face! Hopefully by next Christmas she will have her first of many!!! I am not going to say what I am getting Jeremy because he may read this..I am not that blond! Ha Ha!
The weekend holds a lot! We are getting the kids today and with Jeremy being off we should have a blast! I am so glad that he will be able to spend more time with the kids this weekend! Saturday after breakfast we are driving to Tupelo, Mississippi to meet up with MeMe & Grandpop to do some Christmas shopping. Were going to take the kids to their awesome mall and let them see Santa and pick out everything they want. Of course that means we will be going behind them buying whatever it is they want! ;) Then were going to get lunch, get a hotel room at this really nice hotel and hangout our room and then were going to head back first thing Sunday morning.
Just in case I do not get to blog again, since Jeremy's surgery is rescheduled for Tuesday the 24Th..here is what is on the agenda..Sunday we are taking the kids back home. I think Jeremy and I are going to get Pop & Nona to watch Brookelyn-Grace and we are going to go watch, The Blind Side. Then Monday we are driving to Birmingham to get some more Christmas shopping done. Tuesday is surgery day. Pray that all goes well for Jeremy!
Here are some pics to get you tickled! ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment