I so should have been a lawyer like I was going to do first of all! Ha Ha Then after my chaotic experience at Wolly World I headed to the Jasper Mall to see one of my old best friends, Tab. She wrote a book about her brother, Charlie that was diagnosed with cancer and so sadly did not make it. I am so proud of her accomplishments and I know that Charlie would be so proud of his big sister! So I spent my Friday night reading Tab's book. I have got to say, it is the BEST book I have ever read! It was wonderful! Although it took me over an hour to read the ending chapter. I guess I kept putting it off like if I did not finish the book then it would all not be true. Charlie is a great writer though! He was very detailed in his journal and had me hanging on every word he wrote. Tab is also so BRILLIANT to have pieced together everything like she did. I am just so proud of her! The book signing was also packed out!!!! Jeremy passed out Friday night. He was not feeling to well so I cooked super, got the baby to bed and still continued to finish my book. It was a tearful night that's for sure. I sobbed throughout the entire book and at the last chapter....WOW...I cried so hard!Saturday Keith got Brookelyn-Grace pretty early and carried her to Urgent Care because she picked up a little cough from daycare. I got ready and headed to my moms house for Brooke's birthday party. Her birthday is not really until the 6th of November, but she wanted to have it on Halloween because of the whole Vampire/Cullan/blah blah experience. She is in love with that Cullen boy! Ha Ha I tried to get


into it. I watched the movie & BLAH! It's about Vampires, something so fictional that It is hard for me to "just get" I like reality & actions movies more. Not the love, sappy or fictional. I am not knocking anyone for liking it. It's just not my cup of tea. So Brooke's birthday was great. I of course just gave her some money (a whole lot easier & you know everyone likes money!) Ha Ha Uncle Jim immediately started a cake fight that progressed to cake in hair, on clothes, etc... It was too much fun! I mean who really has cake fights! Ha Ha
After the cake war we headed to my dads house to help Katy-Bug get in her costume. Katy was a Vampire. This was her first time to ever be something scary. She is such a girly, girl like her sissy and this time she was SCARY! We also got
Brookelyn-Grace ready. She was a sweet little black kitty cat! She looked adorable! I could not believe that she let me paint her a red little nose and black whiskers on her face. She loved it! We then all meet up at Uncle Jim & Aunt Donna Kay's house for our annual hayride. We never leave Heritage Hills. It is just so much easier to just stay in our own neighborhood. But I will tell you what everyone brought there kids to Heritage Hills this year. It was packed out! (They really do have the best candy & its safer!) Brookelyn-Grace loved the hay ride!!!! & I loved that she loved it! Of course it was a little cool outside so Jeremy drove behind us in my car so that we could put her in and out of the car just in case she got cold. She ended up driving a block in Jeremy's lap. I swear I'm a good mother, she never got it over 2 miles an hour Ha Ha! Then a little later we meet up with Amanda and got Hannah & Parker. They loved the hay ride. Parker looked so cute. He was a G.I Joe & Hannah...she just cracked me up! She is such a little tom boy! She was a three headed monster Ha Ha! After we did our hay ride a little longer we headed back to Uncle Jim's for a weenie and marshmallow roast. They had everything; two fire pits, food galore, music, drinks (for the big kids ha ha) and toys everywhere for the kids to play with. Dad left Katy-Bug with me and took Brookelyn-Grace because she was exhausted! Katy loves playing with Hannah and Parker so it turned out great! Plus it gave Jeremy and I a little alone time and me a Margarita ;) I believe this is the best Halloween I have ever had! I loved getting to see my little princess have such a great time!!! It made my night! I also made Brookelyn-Grace's Halloween trick-or-treat bag. I thought it would be so cute and I loved the fact that no one would have anything like it.




Brookelyn-Grace ready. She was a sweet little black kitty cat! She looked adorable! I could not believe that she let me paint her a red little nose and black whiskers on her face. She loved it! We then all meet up at Uncle Jim & Aunt Donna Kay's house for our annual hayride. We never leave Heritage Hills. It is just so much easier to just stay in our own neighborhood. But I will tell you what everyone brought there kids to Heritage Hills this year. It was packed out! (They really do have the best candy & its safer!) Brookelyn-Grace loved the hay ride!!!! & I loved that she loved it! Of course it was a little cool outside so Jeremy drove behind us in my car so that we could put her in and out of the car just in case she got cold. She ended up driving a block in Jeremy's lap. I swear I'm a good mother, she never got it over 2 miles an hour Ha Ha! Then a little later we meet up with Amanda and got Hannah & Parker. They loved the hay ride. Parker looked so cute. He was a G.I Joe & Hannah...she just cracked me up! She is such a little tom boy! She was a three headed monster Ha Ha! After we did our hay ride a little longer we headed back to Uncle Jim's for a weenie and marshmallow roast. They had everything; two fire pits, food galore, music, drinks (for the big kids ha ha) and toys everywhere for the kids to play with. Dad left Katy-Bug with me and took Brookelyn-Grace because she was exhausted! Katy loves playing with Hannah and Parker so it turned out great! Plus it gave Jeremy and I a little alone time and me a Margarita ;) I believe this is the best Halloween I have ever had! I loved getting to see my little princess have such a great time!!! It made my night! I also made Brookelyn-Grace's Halloween trick-or-treat bag. I thought it would be so cute and I loved the fact that no one would have anything like it.




Sunday Brookelyn-Grace and I slept in a little. It was so sweet when I woke up because we were face to face and she was just smiling at me ;) I love that baby more than life itself! We were so sluggish that day. We both went ahead and got our baths and then I put her down for her nap. After nap time we headed to Pepito's for lunch with our favorite man, Jeremy! We had a great lunch! After lunch Brookelyn-Grace and I headed to Rylee's birthday party @ Skate Galaxy. Brookelyn-Grace had a blast! Aunt Deb took her out on the rink floor to dance to the Cupid Shuffle, which she loved! Aunt Deb won Brookelyn-Grace over Sunday!
Our new bedroom suit for the Master Bedroom. WE LOVE IT! IT SO MADE OUR ROOM! MORE PICS TO COME! (We also got the Armore & dresser!) & I have a lot of decorating to do now, which is good for me because that means it's Kirklands time! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment