This week has been great! To start the week off I got a Christmas bonus! Yah! I was very excited about that! :) Thank you Charles! I love my boss! Thursday was hectic! We had to go to four dinners! We had fun though. Brookelyn-Grace wore her pillow case dress I made her, and she looked beautiful! We started the morning off visiting Keith's dad, and then on to my moms. We then went to Keith's mom's and then to my dads. It was crazy! Thankfully we came up with a new system for Christmas. Were going to start our Christmas on the 22rd going to each person's house. It's to hard with Brookelyn-Grace, and its not fare to her because by the end of the day she is so exhausted! (she took like 6 naps that day)
So exhausted!

Mommy said no, no you can't have the ornament....
but Dada gave in.....how spoiled (haha)
So exhausted!

In between visiting with everyone Keith and I were talking in the car about how thankful we really are. We have a wonderful marriage, a beautiful, smart, unique and sweet little girl, a beautiful new home, a great family that is always helping us in anyway they can, and great friends! We are so thankful for everything we have. I know sometimes life brings hard times, but that is the way that God challenges us and keeps us on our toes! (I hate hearing people say...I can't believe that God is doing us like this with the war, money etc... Well I am hear to say that God does not do these things to us, we do them to ourselves. God cant bail us out everytime we mess up. I believe that this is the way that God challenges us and it gives up the opportunity to rise above and achieve great things. So if you have something negative to say about our society or future in these hard times feel free to gripe and complain but DO NOT bring God into the conversation!) Well enough of that....(A little fired up..I hate when people blame others for how the world has turned out!) Well back to this weekend... Friday Keith, mom and I hit Wal-Mart @ 3a.m. waiting on the sales to begin...I bought all seven kids in our family's Christmas for $70 dollars. You can't beat $10 dollar toys! We also got Brookelyn-Grace a bouncy horse for $30 that was originally $80. We are so thrifty! (ha ha). Then Keith and I came home and tried getting some sleep! Saturday Brookelyn-Grace, Brooke and I watched the game. Brookelyn-Grace was sick so we stayed home. Keith went hunting because he didn't want to see Auburn get slaughtered! (ROLL TIDE) loved the game! I kind of felt sorry for Auburn...then I got over it (ha ha). Sunday we decorated the tree and took a million pics of Brookelyn-Grace! She hung her first ornament. It was so sweet! We then went to dads for his birthday and then came home. Keith and I are still trying to recoup from our busy weekend!!!
Hanging her first ornament!

Mommy said no, no you can't have the ornament....
but Dada gave in.....how spoiled (haha)
Brookelyn-Grace
Happy Birthday Pop!

No comments:
Post a Comment