I love Christmas and it's going by way to fast!!! Keith & I have already finished Brookelyn-Grace's Christmas. We got her baby rings (of course), a Play and Learn Table, Laugh and Learn Puppy, Learning Kitchen & Living Room, Sing Along Stage, Winnie the Pooh Crawling doll, Cabbage Patch doll, a lot of books, and two huge plush Minnie and Mickey Mouse dolls. Well that's all we have got her! We didn't want to get her too much because we have so much family that will be buying for her! I swear we're going to haft to put some of her toys up for later! She is going to have way to much! I hope we can hurry and get the house or were going to be crowded! Thank goodness for having her a play room in the new house! If not we would haft to sell our furniture just to have some room for those huge, bulky toys! lol On another note...Brookelyn-Grace is staying sick! I don't know what to do! We have gone to the doctor so many time I'm beginning to feel like we live in Birmingham. They say that all we can do is use a humidifier, elevate her mattress, use saline drops and give her Tylenol every 4-6 hours. It's not helping though! Now she has a bad cough and it make her gag! I hate it for her! I wish I could just take it away! I wish I could just stay at home with her everyday until it's gone, because I know getting her out in the cold weather everyday isn't helping. Another thing this week is going to be stressful! Keith starts his mining class tonight. It is for two weeks 6p.m-10p.m so I am going to have Brookelyn-Grace by myself. On top of that I haft to go to Farmstead J.R High tomorrow and Wednesday to finish up some observations. Then Friday night I haft to go to Athens for a final at 6 p.m and then Friday I have a final in Hanceville! I could so cry :( Thank God Brookelyn-Grace is a good baby because if not I would be in some trouble! I guess I'm going to haft to wait until she goes to sleep to study this week and then get a sitter for the days I have finals! I could not imagine being a single mother! So to all the single mothers out there...YOU ARE AWESOME, because I could not do it!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment