Sunday, December 21, 2008

MILESTONES!




Brookelyn-Grace is really reaching some BIG milestones! When she lays on her belly she can hold her head up so good by placing her hands on the floor and pushing up! Her entire tummy is off the floor. She can also put her legs in the crawling position but she can't do both at the same time. She is also doing the sweetest thing! I will put her in front of me and make kissing noises with my lips and she will lean all the way in with her mouth open and kiss my lips! It is amazing! I love it! It seriously has to be the sweetest thing I have ever seen! She is also sucking on her lips and I think she's trying to make the kissing sound when she does it. It sounds like it, but not quite there ha ha. She is just so smart! You can really start to see her personality blooming! She is so funny! If we have company or she meets anybody new she will smile so hard at them or laugh at her self and then dig her face into me and then look up again at them to see if there watching her. It really gets her tickled! She is a funny baby! I swear you can't get her to quite smiling! She smiles and dies out laughing about everything! I love it! I seriously believe that in no more than two weeks she will be all over this house! She is so so ready to crawl! I am super excited, scared and sad about it though. I am excited that we are getting to see her reach this new milestone, scared that she is going to get hurt doing it and, sad that she is growing up so fast! It is amazing how fast they really grow! I feel like I blinked and there she was at 6 months!




Well on another note we went to Miss Kenlie's birthday party today! She looked beautiful as always! She is a doll! She turned 2!!! We had a good time! I can't wait for Brookelyn-Grace's birthday party! I kept staring at Kenlie thinking OMG Brookelyn-Grace will be there before you know it! I mean to think in 6 more months she will be 1! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is such a princess! I can really tell a lot about her personality too! She is going to be loud but shy,and sweet but mean if you tick her off!I love everyday learning something new about her personality!





No comments: