Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Staying sick!


Well I have always loved the cold weather and the holidays but I am such a Scrooge this year, but I have good reasons. Brookelyn-Grace is staying so sick, and it's this weather that's causing it! Keith and I took her Sunday night to Children's! She was running a 103 temp and she could barley breath! The Doctor said it was viral so they couldn't do anything but give her Tylenol or Motrin...(MAKES ME MAD!) She has been sick since two weeks before Thanksgiving! The Doctor said the best thing that we can do is keep her at home...basically corontined! So we let her sitters know she wouldn't be coming and I am taking off of work today at lunch and tomorrow at lunch. Then my aunt is taking off Thursday and Friday to watch her :) Then next week I am off work until after the New Year so I am going to keep her at home with me ;) I feel so bad for her! She stayed up until 1:00a.m last night! I am so exhausted but its hard for her to sleep because she cant breath! I hate this weather, but I think keeping her inside will help her a lot!!! I still have so much to get done this week! I feel so rushed! This is Keith's last week to take his mining class and then It want be so bad because I am all by myself and doing everything! I could seriously scream!


MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS!!! :)

THE TOLBERTS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i lived closer i could watch her for u :(

Brittany said...

i know! u need to move home!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG i got my christmas card today i love it!!!!! Her little outfit is soooooooooo cute!!!!