Monday, November 24, 2008

BAD WEEKEND!









This weekend was horrible! Brookelyn-Grace's teeth are already through the gums and I'm guessing they were growing this weekend because all she did was eat her fist and whine! I felt so bad for her! I had to give her Tylenol every four hours. She would wake up from her naps and bedtime crying in her sleep. It was horrible! I wish I could take the pain away!!! On top of that we went Friday night to get her ears pierced at Wal-Mart. We went to Wal-Mart because they pierce ears with the gun's at the same time. Well Wal-Mart told me to call them before I come to make sure that two people would be working so that they could do the piercing at the same time. Well, I called Wal-Mart and they said it would be okay for me to come on up and get Brookelyn-Grace's ear's pierced. So we get to Wal-Mart and there is only one lady working. Really made me MAD!!! We decided to go ahead and get her ear's pierced anyway, and it was horrible! She loved the Wal-Mart lady! She thought she was the funnies thing ever!

I had so many people tell me that they only cry for a second...well Brookelyn-Grace cried for about 5 minutes! It was horrible! She has never cried so hard! It was a "you hurt my feeling's cry" She sobbed hours after too. I really think it hurt her feeling more that anything because Keith had to hold her down. After her ear's were pierced Keith handed her to me because she always wants her MOMMY when her not feel good :(. After I had her for a while she calmed down and Keith and I went and bought her a new Christmas book and a Goofy doll that talked. (She loves the characters off of Mickey Mouse Club House! She almost has all the characters!) So then Keith was going to carry her because she was killing my arm and he would hold his hands out for her and she would turn her head really fast and start fake crying. (She reached now!!!) It really hurt Keith's feelings! She knew that he had held her and she did not want anything to do with him! Keith vowed right there and then that if we ever had another girl that we would not get her ear's pierced and I agreed!!! Later that night though she finally went to Keith. :) She has this new thing were she hates to be laid down unless its nap or bedtime! (She is bad SPOILED!) I guess that's what I get for holding her all the time, but I don't care! I could hold her all day!!! Saturday Keith watched Brookelyn-Grace and I went to a jewelry show! I got some really nice pearl earrings and pearl bracelet! I can't wait for them to come in! Then Meme and I went to K-Mart to look at trees. I think Keith and I are going to buy a new tree. We already have a pre-lit tree with white light's, but we think Brookelyn-Grace will like the color lights more. Anyway we got her stocking there too. It is a puppy dog that sings. It has bells on it ears and the ears move. It is adorable! Were taking it to Mary this week to get it monogrammed! Sunday me, Keith and Brookelyn-Grace slept in. Keith put together Christmas stuff and me and Brookelyn-Grace battled her teething! Keith ended up going hunting and me and Brookelyn-Grace watched Christmas movies all day. :) When Keith got home he took over and I got some Mommy time. Although I had mommy time it always consits of Miss Brookelyn-Grace because I made her a cute picture frame, hair bows and tried finishing a dress. I have no time for anything! All in all my weekend was crazy! Maybe this week will be better! I hope her teeth quite hurting! I feel so bad for her!





2 comments:

Beth said...

Poor baby! I am surprised she cried like that. I guess all babies are different. I dread when Olivia starts teething.

Brittany said...

Beth it was horrible! yeah Olivia is a trouper compared to Brookelyn-Grace!!! Omg teething is the worst!! Some babies take it different though. Brookelyn-Grace has actually handled it quite well compared to the horror stories I've heard. It's so sad though!!!:( I swear u will want to cry when she is hurting!!!