Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008


This year was by far the best Christmas I have ever had! Brookelyn-Grace has brought so much to mine and Keith's life! She is our everything! I loved watching her open all her presents from our families (she got sooo much. She had almost double of everything! Ugh we have a lot to take back!) Christmas morning was the best! :) She loved opening presents, but I think it was just because she loved eating the paper ha ha. Everytime she would open a present and there was no more paper she would be reaching for another! It was so adorably sweet! We taped every minute of it! When we first got up Keith went straight to the living room and got ready to tape her and as soon as me and her came around the corner she lite up! She started getting so excited and burying her head in me like she was embarrassed! It was so funny! Another thing that made this Christmas truly special is that she is "DADA" for the first time! Then the next day she said "Moma" It was great! She so discovered her voice Christmas morning because ever since then she has been saying "babababa moma bababab Dada" Its just beautiful! Well I got my I-PHONE! Yah, I was sooo excited! I usually never buy in to the phones but I just really, really wanted one for some reason. I love it! You can do just about anything on it! I also got some tennis shoes, a sewing machine, some tops and three beautiful pictures from Kirkland's to put in the house :) Everything was PERFECT!

No comments: