Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Things change after you have a baby....

I was just thinking today......My life has changed so much since I've had Brookelyn-Grace :) . I thought it was funny this morning, Jill called and I was so excited to tell her that Brookelyn-Grace's two bottom teeth had broke through!!! After I got super excited about it I got to thinking how everything that comes out of my mouth is in regards to her! It is crazy to think a year ago I was so caught up in myself. I love that baby so much! Now I find myself wishing that I could be a stay at home mom! Me, can you believe it?!? I use to always say, "I could never stay at home with a kid all day" but I could really see myself staying home with her all the time. Even abandoning my dream at becoming a teacher!!! No, I'm not going to quite school. I only have three classes left! Are you crazy! I'm just saying after I graduate I could see myself staying at home!!! I swear when I drop her off in the morning to the sitters I am almost in tears before I get to work! I miss her so bad and I look forward all day long to hurrying and going to pick her up!!! I have also learned that people that you once considered your friends no longer become your friends! I have some really great friends that ask me about Brookelyn-Grace all the time, comment on how beautiful she is and actually have something to do with her! I know people are busy and I should know, but you can tell the ones that really care because they are the ones that ask about her even if they have no time to come see her. It has bothered me for some time now, but I have come to the realisation that I do not need those kind of people in my life and neither does Brookelyn-Grace. I mean their are some of my friends (good friends) that have still never seen her!!! No I am not mad at them. I just really do not care anymore. But with all that said I am not bitter or mad...I am truly happy and hope the best for everyone :) I have a great life! A beautiful daughter, fantastic husband and very supportive family & friends! What else could I ever ask for??? (my house to be finished!) hahaha

No comments: