Monday, June 28, 2010

LOOK WHO TURNED 2!

Brookelyn-Grace had a WONDERFUL birthday party!!!! BG LOVES Barney, so we had her a Barney birthday! ;) Brittany McDonald and I worked our butts off on her cake! It was made from scratch and every detail was hand made! I made the Barney, Baby Bop, and the B's that sat on top of her cakes. It took about 5 hours to make, but it was so much fun!!! It was a very cute birthday party! I made Barney feet that walked from the garage door to the deck, (making it look like Barney went outside to play). We had Barney playing in the living room, the house decked out with tons of pink, purple and lime green balloons and THREE inflatables in the backyard, (the obstacle course, bouncing house, and the dry slide). The party went GREAT!! BG had a blast jumping in the bouncy house with her Aunt Brooke, and she got tons of presents!!! We got her a cute little picnic table for her to sit outside on the deck with when we grill out or have company, and some other toys. She also got a Little Tykes slide from MeMe, which she loves! It is sitting in our living room, and she is constantly on that thing Ha Ha! Pop got her an outdoor play set, but he still has to bring it over and set it up. All in all she had an awesome party!!!

Since Brookelyn-Grace's actual birthday was Sunday, June 27th I decided to take her out all day. I picked up Katy-Bug, since Katy is her best bud, and we headed to Wal-Mart. Brookelyn-Grace got some cash at her birthday so I let her go pick her out some more toys. (like she needs anymore..ugh) She picked out a Fur Real Cat, a stroller, coloring book, crayons, and of course finger nail polish. She is such a Miss Priss!!! ;) She loves getting her toes done. I probably paint them at least 3 times a week. I am constantly having to change colors, add polka dots, or make rainbows on her toes. I just love it! ;) I am so glad that she is so girly!!!
After our Wal-Mart adventure, we decided to go to McDonald's to eat and play. I was so scared about her playing in play place, but I knew she would love it, so I tried to stay calm. I am crazy about her falling, or anything like that. I often find myself scaring her to death, because I am such a nut about things. Ha Ha. Katy-Bug was there to watch her though, so that helped me a lot! I just worry about her all the time! I am so scared that she is going to hurt herself. If she feel in front of me, anyone watching would think I was crazy! You would think, that I thought she was made of glass!
After McDonald's, we went to Pop's house and BG & Katy played and played and played some more. After a very long day in town we headed home for nap time. Jeremy suggested that we take BG out for a birthday dinner so we did just that. We took her out to eat with Pop, Aunt Brooke, and Katy-Bug. She had a blast! She loves when its all about her, which is all the time! Ha Ha!

I still can not believe that my little baby girl is already 2! It is unbelievable the way that time flies by so quickly!!! Thank you to everyone that helped make her day so special!!!












































No comments: