
I do not know what I would do without my little Princess, Brookelyn-Grace. She is the sunshine in my eyes, the smile on my face and the beat in my heart! I can not believe how much she has grown in the past two years. She has grown into a very sweet little girl. I just love everything about her! I love when she tells me that she loves me. I love how she sings. I love her random moments ( like her mommy's) I love how she whispers while were going to bed. I love that she hates to see my cry. I love how she tells me that Toby can not have something, every time she picks up something new. I love that she is not scared of anything! I love that she loves Jeremy. I love seeing her get excited when I go to pick her up in the afternoon. I love that she is such a big girl that I can drop her off and she is fine, but at the same time it breaks my heart. I love to see her be sweet to Toby. I could go on, and on for days...but I am sure you get the picture. I love my Brookelyn-Grace more than life! She is my everything! I would be lost in this world without her. She is the BEST gift that God could have ever given me! I can not believe my little angel is turning two, Sunday. I feel like I blinked and now she is all grown up. I pray that time stands still Sunday, and that I am able to just marvel at the most wonderful gift that God has ever given me.

No comments:
Post a Comment