

Brookelyn-Grace went to the fair for the first time last night. Pop called me and asked if Brookelyn-Grace and I wanted to go with him and Kaitlynn. I was a little hesitant at first because this was Brookelyn-Grace's first time to visit a fair. Thankfully it went great! She had a blast! She rode the goldfish ride, boats, baby roller coaster (I'm sure everyone remembers the dragon. Lord, I rode that ride at her age!), the big slide (of course with Pop) and many more! She had a blast! She also won two blow up characters, which she carried around the entire night! We all had so much fun! I am so proud of the big girl that she has grown up to be. I can not believe we will be celebrating her 2nd birthday in 17days! Time is passing way to fast, but as the expression goes, time flies when your having fun! ;) 
No comments:
Post a Comment