

Jeremy and I celebrated our one year anniversary yesterday! He is such an amazing man and Brookelyn-Grace and I are so lucky to have him in our lives!!! :) Jeremy decided that he wanted to plan our one year anniversary on his own. I thought that, that was so sweet. I have never had a guy do something like that for me and it just was blew me away! He is such a thoughtful and caring person! I love everything about him! He is truly one in a million and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man like him!
We started out the day by having lunch together. I was at work so our anniversary was planned later that night. After work I headed home. As soon as I walked in the door Jeremy told me that we had five minutes before we had to leave. Of course he would not tell me where we were going. So five minutes later we got in the car and headed to Curry. Before we made it into Curry he pulled into a gas station where we sat for about ten minutes. I had no clue what was going on. I would keep asking him what we were doing at a gas station and of course he would not say anything. A little while later we were back on the move. We were heading down some roads that I had never been on before. All of a sudden we pulled into the driveway of a beautiful house. He told me to get out of the car. I was like what? Who's house is this? What are we doing? I was so confused. I walked around the front of his truck and in the yard sat an old chair with two bouquets of Roses and Star Gazer Lillie's on it. I was still a little confused. Jeremy was just smiling ear to ear. Then out stepped a photographer (Sha) waving at me. Jeremy had set up a photo shoot for us for our one year anniversary. It was so sweet! He knows that I love pictures and getting my picture taken Ha Ha. We always have the kids pictures done, and during their shoot we may get one or two good pictures of us, but now we had our very own photographer. It was wonderful! Of course I cried and the photographer captured it all. It was so sweet! I have never had someone do anything like that for me! He is such an amazing man! The pictures turned out so beautiful! We got to look through them, and WOW! They are going to be great! We took them in the gazebo, pond etc.. One of my favorite pictures that the photographer took was with Jeremy and I kissing. She was laying in the grass capturing the sun behind our lips. It looks like our lips are causing an explosion. I know its really hard to image, or for me to explain, but it was AWESOME! Jeremy got major brownie points. After that we went out for dinner, then picked Brookelyn-Grace up from my Aunt Barbara and headed home. When we got home Jeremy told Brookelyn-Grace that he loved her and that it was there one year anniversary too. He then gave her a single pink rose. It was so sweet! He is truly a blessing!!! He shocks me everyday with his generosity and compassion! I love Jeremy Owens with my entire being, and I look forward to many more years ahead!!! ;)
And of course I will post the pictures as soon as we get them back :)


We started out the day by having lunch together. I was at work so our anniversary was planned later that night. After work I headed home. As soon as I walked in the door Jeremy told me that we had five minutes before we had to leave. Of course he would not tell me where we were going. So five minutes later we got in the car and headed to Curry. Before we made it into Curry he pulled into a gas station where we sat for about ten minutes. I had no clue what was going on. I would keep asking him what we were doing at a gas station and of course he would not say anything. A little while later we were back on the move. We were heading down some roads that I had never been on before. All of a sudden we pulled into the driveway of a beautiful house. He told me to get out of the car. I was like what? Who's house is this? What are we doing? I was so confused. I walked around the front of his truck and in the yard sat an old chair with two bouquets of Roses and Star Gazer Lillie's on it. I was still a little confused. Jeremy was just smiling ear to ear. Then out stepped a photographer (Sha) waving at me. Jeremy had set up a photo shoot for us for our one year anniversary. It was so sweet! He knows that I love pictures and getting my picture taken Ha Ha. We always have the kids pictures done, and during their shoot we may get one or two good pictures of us, but now we had our very own photographer. It was wonderful! Of course I cried and the photographer captured it all. It was so sweet! I have never had someone do anything like that for me! He is such an amazing man! The pictures turned out so beautiful! We got to look through them, and WOW! They are going to be great! We took them in the gazebo, pond etc.. One of my favorite pictures that the photographer took was with Jeremy and I kissing. She was laying in the grass capturing the sun behind our lips. It looks like our lips are causing an explosion. I know its really hard to image, or for me to explain, but it was AWESOME! Jeremy got major brownie points. After that we went out for dinner, then picked Brookelyn-Grace up from my Aunt Barbara and headed home. When we got home Jeremy told Brookelyn-Grace that he loved her and that it was there one year anniversary too. He then gave her a single pink rose. It was so sweet! He is truly a blessing!!! He shocks me everyday with his generosity and compassion! I love Jeremy Owens with my entire being, and I look forward to many more years ahead!!! ;)
And of course I will post the pictures as soon as we get them back :)





No comments:
Post a Comment