I am counting down the days until my sweet little princess has her 2nd birthday party! I am so excited! I'm a little sad that she is turning 2, but happy because I know she is going to have a BLAST!
Brookelyn-Grace LOVES Barney! So I am having her a Barney birthday! ;) She is going to LOVE IT! Barney use to be extremely popular when I was a child, and even when my cousins were little, but over the years Barney has faded. Thankfully, I heard that Universal Studios is now in the process of creating new Barney shows, which will hopefully bring new merchandise. It is so hard to find anything Barney. Of course there are the Barney DVDs, and the stuffed Barney, but we want the little action figures and all that good stuff. :)
Since there is such a shortage in Barney merchandise I am making a lot of stuff on my own. I've decided to make Barney feet that will walk through the house to the party (like Barney was there). Of course there will be Barney music playing very loudly for all the kids, and many fun games to play. Were having the party at the house accompanied with 3 inflatables. We are having the obstacle course, bouncing house and 18 ft slide! It is going to be so much fun! ;) There is still so much that I have to get done, but everything is coming together. :) Her invite below :)
Brookelyn-Grace's birthday outfit is so cute! It is a green pillow case top with white polka dots. It has a hot pink B on it and the pants are green gingham. (It looks like Baby Bop) :) Now I just need to find some really cute pig tail bows! ;)Also I am trying the impossible...I am making Brookelyn-Grace's birthday cake! It is going to be 3 layers (square). The colors are going to be green and purple with polka dots. Then I am going to use gum paste and make a number 2 for the top, initials, Barney and Baby Bop!...WISH ME LUCK! I will be doing that all night Friday night! HA! If worse comes to worse I will make cupcakes..But I think it will go great! ;) Here's a pic of the gumpaste fiqures I'll be doing...

Since Brookelyn-Grace's birthday party is on Saturday, and her real birthday is on Sunday, Jeremy is going to take off work Sunday and we are going to take Brookelyn-Grace to the Tennessee Aquarium. :)
Here are some pics of the inflatables ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment