Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

This year I do not have a New Year's resolution. This year I can not think of one thing I want to change or need to change! I love everything about my life! I have so many blessing and so much faith in the good LORD that all I need to do is keep my faith and love in my LORD, FAMILY & FRIENDS and everything else will fall into place! I have been blessed with so many things here lately! I guess always doing the right thing and being a good person is paying off slowly but surely! Lord knows that I have had my ups & downs this year but I stayed strong & kept looking upward and God helped see me through! I have also been so blessed to see my Brookelyn-Grace's first birthday and see all the ways she has grown! She is truly a blessing! She is my reason for EVERYTHING! In my eyes, she did not just hang the moon she created the universe! I am so in LOVE with her! God has also lead me to a wonderful man! Jeremy & I believe that we were seriously created for one another! He is EVERYTHING I have ever wanted in a man! He treats me so unbelievably good! He truly cares about ME & does things for me, and not to just benefit himself! He truly cares!!! I have also met two of the most wonderful kids ever! Hannah is such a sweetie pie! I love that child so much! We so get each other! She is so easy to talk to and I just adore her and think she can do no wrong. Parker is such a cutie patootie! He is such a sweet little boy! He is super funny and says the most funniest things! I love & adore him! Also I have a beautiful home, not a care in the world & I AM DONE WITH COLLEGE! That's right! I am officially done with college courses! I start my student teaching January 8th! I will graduate in May and hopefully get a job and start in August! ;) Today is my last day at the District Attorney's Office. :( I have worked here since I was 15 years old every summer and became full time after I graduated High School. Charles Baker is the best boss anyone could every have!!! I've learned so much while at the District Attorney's Office! As I leave here today it will be bitter sweet! I love the D.A's office! Everyone here is like my family!!! I am going to miss everyone from staff, officers, attorney's etc...

ALL IN ALL THIS YEAR HAS BEEN WONDERFUL! HAPPY NEW YEARS TO EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments: