I GOT THE BEST NEWS LAST FRIDAY 12/11! I PASSED MY PRAXIS! Jeremy read me the results! I swear I thought he was lying! I was so excited that I almost cried! ;) I start my student teaching January 8th at Curry High School! I am beyond excited! I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF! I AM OFFICIALLY D-O-N-E WITH COLLEGE!!!!! ;) YAHHH ME!!!
In other news I can not believe it snowed at our house! Not once, but twice! Jeremy came in and woke me up at 5a.m to show me the snow. It was so awesome! The kids were so excited! Brookelyn-Grace just stared in amazement! ;)It had melted before we could get outside, but it sure was beautiful!


Also I got Brookelyn-Grace's ears re-pierced. I got them done a long time ago, but when MeMe bought her real pearl earrings for her 1st birthday she pulled them out. Then I went and bought her another pair. Then she pulled them out and her ears ended up getting infected :( So I let them heal and by the time they were good and ready for earrings, the holes had grown up. So Jeremy and I took her Saturday to the mall. We went out to eat with Dad & Vicki to celebrate my accomplishments. We saw Santa and then headed to Clair's. They pierced them at the same time :) Thank goodness! She barley cried! As soon as they did it they handed her a sucker and she instantly stopped crying! I was so proud of her! 




No comments:
Post a Comment