Wednesday, December 16, 2009
ITZY BITZY SHOES!
Well I gave Brookelyn-Grace her squeaky shoes this morning. It was so funny! As soon as she stood up and started walking she began to turn in circles, like a puppy does trying to catch its tail, looking for the noise. I had to sit her back down, take her shoes off and show her where the noise was coming from. Then she was super excited! Jeremy was trying to talk on the phone and Brookelyn-Grace was so loud jumping up and down with her squeaky shoes that he could not even hear! It was so funny! She would take off running from Jeremy to the garage door. She loves those shoes! I did a GREAT job on those ;) Thankfully they come with regular soles too just in case all the squeaking gets on your nerves! Ha Ha. I got them from the online store called Itzy Bitzy. They are adorable! Everyone with kids needs to go check them out! THEY ARE ADORABLE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment