Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Jeremy and I are so ready for New Years! 2009 was a little bumpy, but the year ended up being WONDERFUL! I am so thankful for 2009 and the many gifts that God has given me!!!! Last year I celebrated New Years with Brookelyn-Grace (well I watched her sleep!) Ha Ha So this year Jeremy and I have decided to go out New Years and have a blast! Then we are going to pick Brookelyn-Grace back up before 12:00 so that we can kiss her while we bring in 2010! (Even though she will be a sleep...Ha Ha)



Here are a couple of things I am greatful for that 2009 brought!

1. Peace in my life...~(I am truly blessed & so happy!!!)


2. Brookelyn-Grace's first birthday!~ (Brookelyn-Grace is the best gift GOD could ever have given me!!!)


3. Jeremy Owens ~(The sweetest man alive! He bends over backwards for me and always makes sure that I'm happy.)


4. Hannah & Parker~(Two of the sweetest kids! They are both wonderful!)


5. My Mother~(The person who has always stands behind me! She is my best friend!!!)


6. My beautiful home~(Thanks to my wonderful dad who built my BEAUTIFUL house! I am so lucky to have a dad that would build me my dream home!)


6. Brookelyn-Grace's first beach trip to Destin Fl.~(She loved the beach!!!)


7. GOD.......HE IS THE BEST!!!!!

No comments: