I HAVE A LOT TO BLOG ABOUT SO HERE GOES....
Friday-Jeremy and I woke up and drove to Athens. I ended up finding out Thursday that I was not able to graduate with out passing my post-test called exiting college. It is a test that basically asks 50 questions that you would have learned from your foundations classes. I took it online Thursday and made a 66. I had to make a 70 to pass. So Friday morning the college was offering one last attempt for people that still needed to pass the test. Without passing this test I would not be able to student teach and graduate in May. So I get there to take the test. I was so scared! I took the test and made a 76 so I am now eligible to do my internship & graduate! THANK GOD! He was so with me that day! After our terrifying trip to Athens we headed to my work's Christmas party. MeMe had already went to BG's daycare and picked her up so that she could be there. We ate and played Dirty Santa. We had a really good time. After that we got Hannah and Parker and headed home.
Saturday-Brookelyn-Grace, Hannah & I went to Kenlee's 3rd birthday party. She had a tea party themed birthday that was really cute!!! Everyone had a great time and Brookelyn-Grace of course looked adorable! After that Jeremy and I cleaned the house from top to bottom! After the cleaning mania we decided to let the kids decorate Christmas ornaments that we could use every Christmas! I painted Brookelyn-Grace a super cute snowman, Hannah painted a snowman and Alabama ornament, Jeremy painted an Auburn ornament and mountains, Parker painted something crazy and an Auburn ornament. They all were so adorable!
Sunday-We had Jeremy's family up. Crystal and her four kids and his mother. Jeremy and I cooked a wonderful dinner and everyone had a great time! Katy-Bug also came up and she had a blast playing with all the kids. We had 8 kids in one house....(goodness) but they had a blast and I always have a GREAT time hanging out with Crystal!
~SKIPPING SOME DAYS~
Wednesday-Jeremy and I took Brookelyn-Grace to daycare and we headed out to town to do some last minute shopping. We had a couple of things we still needed to pick up. After that we headed to BG's daycare Christmas party where she got to see Santa and got tons of presents from Nonnie, Paw Paw & Jonathan. They love her! Then Keith took BG with him and we went to pick up Hannah, Parker & Kaitlynn. We took all the kids to see Alvin & the Chipmunks new movie. Then we went home to make Santa cookies. We put the kids to bed late in hopes that they would sleep later, because Santa was on his way.
Thursday-Santa came for Hannah & Parker. They both got 32in flat screen T.V's for their rooms, two outfits a piece, one pair of shoes a piece, and ten toys a piece. There rooms where full! MeMe also brought up there gifts for them to open Christmas Eve morning. MeMe also brought all of Brookelyn-Grace's gifts up and she had TONS to open :) The kids probably got 6 presents a piece from MeMe, Grandpop & Aunt Brooke. After all the gifts had been open Jeremy cooked us a HUGE breakfast! Around 11:00 MeMe, Grandpop & Aunt Brooke left and Keith came and got Brookelyn-Grace so that she could go to his family's dinners. Around 2:00 we started to get ready and headed to my dads family's for Christmas. The kids got tons of things! By the end of the night you could barley get any of the kids rooms. After all the festive fun we took Hannah & Parker home and Jeremy, Brookelyn-Grace and I headed home to wait for Santa.
Friday-Santa CAME!!!!! Brookelyn-Grace woke up around 8:00 and we headed into the living room to see what he had brought! Jeremy recorded everything and took tons of pictures. Brookelyn-Grace got a HUGE kitchen from Santa! She loves it!!!! She also got two outfits, a pair of adorable boots and ten presents. She had a great Christmas morning!!! Thank goodness I cleaned out her room and gave Keith two garbage bags of toys plus a riding toy and three other large toys that she played with as a baby. Then Jeremy cooked us a big breakfast and we played with toys the rest of the morning. MeMe and Grandpop came up for a little bit and got to play too :) Around 11:00 Keith came and got Brookelyn-Grace so that she could open her gifts at his house. Then Jeremy and I relaxed, drank coffee and watched t.v, I even took a nap! ;) Then we got ready for Christmas at moms. Keith dropped Brookelyn-Grace off and we meet there. Brookelyn-Grace's name was drawn for our family stocking which means everyone buys her 3-4 toys more and puts them in a huge stocking. She got tons of things!!! Then Jeremy and I went to get Hannah & Parker. After we got back to moms everyone got to open their presents and all the kiddies got tons of things. We all played Dirty Santa and Jeremy and I got back our gifts we brought ;) We had a blast!!!!
I love Christmas, but Jeremy and I are so glad that it is OVER! Now Jeremy and I are going to concentrate on ourselves and plan a FUN & EXCITING TRIP ONLY THE TWO OF US! ;)
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment