Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's Been A While....

Wow, it has been so long since I blogged! There has been so much going on here lately that I can not find the time!

Brookelyn-Grace will be 20 months the 27th...Where in the world has time gone? I can not believe that my little baby is about to be 2 years old! It seriously just blows my mind! It makes me so sad that she is getting older. Although it does come with a lot of advantages! She is way easier to take places and she just enjoys a whole lot more things! She has become obsessed with Dora the Explorer & Barney. I like Barney way more. I hate watching Dora. Ha Ha

We just recently bought her a toddler bed too. She loves it! It is so beautiful and it matches our bedroom furniture great! She has a toddler bed in her bedroom, but of course she sleeps with me & Jeremy so I had to buy her another one for our bedroom. Ha Ha

She is just as spoiled as ever! She is a Miss Priss and its her way or the highway! She knows how to manipulate me and Jeremy pretty good too! So basically she gets what she wants, when she wants it! <---Just like her Mommy! Ha Ha

Brookelyn-Grace is also doing great with her, "So Your Baby Can Read" DVD. She can read and imitate so many words already! I highly recommend the DVDs!

Jeremy & I are WONDERFUL! He is the love of my life and treats Brookelyn-Grace and I like we are Princesses! He is one in a million that's for sure! I could not imagine life without that man! He seriously keeps this blonde girl grounded! Ha Ha One thing is for sure, him and I are so ready for a vacation! I have no clue where were going yet, but were going! Ha I think were going to take the kids to the beach in July and then him and I are going to vacation alone sometime before that! Also were planning a family cruise! :) So excited about that!!! Basically my entire family goes and I'm sure the kids are going to have a BLAST! Cruise's are the BEST!

As far as teaching goes and my internship....I LOVE IT! This is exactly where I am suppose to be! I love Curry! The school is wonderful and my teachers are the BEST! I have taught 10-12th grade so far! I've come up with my own lesson plans and everything! I am so ready for graduation MAY 8TH, 2010! I am so super proud of myself! I have come so far and I am just so thankful for my family and friends that have supported me in everything that I have accomplished!

No comments: