Well I started moving things into my house Wednesday! It has been such a calming experience! Usually I am the type of person that wants to move fast and get everything done in one night, but I have actually been taking my time and trying to not get in such a rush! Brookelyn-Grace's birthday is next Saturday the 27th though, so we are trying to get everything situated & organized in the house! It is beautiful! We have now converted the dinning room to my living room, and the living room to my dinning room. There was not enough room in my living room once I got my bulky leather furniture in there so we tried it in the dinning room and it is perfect! It is so family oriented feeling and cozy, which I love! So now the kitchen will be over looking the dinning room, which displays my awesome fireplace! My dinning room and kitchen look like it come straight out of a Pottery Barn book! I love it! Of course we haft to change out the light fixtures because I have a super massive chandelier in the dinning room/new living room, but it's no problem! :) Mom and I went to get blinds today, which cost me a pretty penty! We also got some touch up paints. We got all the blinds hung tonight and the base boards touched up :) I also organized some things like my jewelry box..ha ha there's a lot to organize! It took me seriously over an hour! Since tomorrow is Father's day were not going to work up there so Monday after work, starts the touch up painting, getting my dinning room suite up there, and a whole lot more of organizing! I think I should be able to stay the night up there by Tuesday or Wednesday night! Probably Wednesday night for sure! Wow, I can't believe I am almost in my house! I thought this day would never come! :) & I have had a lot of help here lately on my house! I am so thankful to have my family and other people in my life that love me enough to do the things that have been done for me! I am so thankful for them!!! I LOVE MY MEEMER!
Also Brookelyn-Grace's invitations came in and I am sending them out Monday! Her party will be next Saturday the 27th at 12:00 at the new house! :) The invites are so cute! Sha did them and they are AWESOME! I will post one on here later! It's just too cute! I could go on and on about Sha's work! She is the best! I would never use anyone else! She does the best work ever!
In recent news my life is finally starting to fall into a place that I think is well deserved! I am so thankful for the people in my life!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment