Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday's 13!!!

1. Brookelyn-Grace is 11 months as of yesterday!!!! I can't believe that she will be one next month!!!

2. I am leaving for the beach tomorrow. It's just me and mom. This will officially be my first time away from Brookelyn-Grace. I am staying 3 nights & I know I am going to cry!!! Thanks MOM! Your the best!

3. My sister Brooke graduates tonight from Curry! I am so proud of her! Wow! Where has time gone? It was just yesterday that she would follow me around begging to come in my room. Ha ha

4. I hope that this beach trip helps clear my head and gives me a better look on life and everything that I want for it!

5. I am FINALLY closing on my house next week! Can you believe it? I cant!

6. I can't wait to decorate my house! :)

7. I can't wait to start planning Brookelyn-Grace's 1st birthday party! I am just so glad that we will be in the house for her party!

8. I am going to enjoy my beach trip, but be so miserable missing my loves!

9. I am so random today!

10. I've got to go pay my power bill, car payment and maybe run to the mall after work...ugh!

11. I have nothing to wear to Brooke's graduation tonight!

12. I'm so buying me some cute t-shirts at the beach! :)

13. I LOVE BROOKELYN-GRACE!!!!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I hope you have fun at the beach!!! Have fun and try not to worry about ANYTHING!!!