Monday, June 22, 2009

Brookelyn-Grace's First's

This weekend was great! Brookelyn-Grace and I spent some much mommy and baby time together! We had a blast! Even though she passed out on me at 8:30 ha ha.

Saturday I meet Keith and he took her to her 2nd birthday party :) He said she had a really good time. After that Keith brought her up to the lake to me. I was up there with my dad. He also loved his new tennis shoes that I got him for Father's Day.

Well Brookelyn-Grace got to swim for her very first time yesterday while at Dads! She loved it! We stayed in his pool I know a good two hours! She is for sure a water baby! During this time I think I put 50 sunscreen on her like 30 times! ha ha I was so worried that she was going to get burnt!


After about two hours of swimming we decide to take a boat ride. This was also Brookelyn-Grace's first boat ride :). She loved it! In less than five minutes of being on the boat she was passed out! She had her new, cute, hot pink life jacket on, laying back on me eating her cheese puff's. I looked down and noticed that the cheese puff was still stuck to her mouth and she was not eating. She had passed out!!! It was so cute!!!! Here is the pic :)
We drove to my Aunt Deb's lake house and got out to swim and let Brooke and Staci ride the intertube. Brookelyn-Grace was still passed out, so I put her on the pontoon boat on a float with several towels down. It was hot so I got me some lake water and soaked the towels she was on so she never got hot one time! Great idea if I say so myself! She stayed cool the entire time she napped. When she woke up she was starving so we ate a sandwich and our favorite..cereal! ha ha and topped it off with a bottle. She can eat! We then headed back because we didn't want to drive at night, because of the night air might have gotten her sick. On the way back she looked like she had narcolepsy. ha ha She was so worn out! She had a long day! She was also so good the entire day, but she is always good! But it just seemed that she was extra good yesterday. :)


All in all we had a blast yesterday with my Daddy and the family on Father's day!!!! I am so thankful for my family & my EVERYTHING Brookelyn-Grace!

No comments: