Wednesday, June 24, 2009
The House
Well I changed my furniture again..HAHA..My living room is now..my living room ha ha and my dinning room..my dinning room..We found a way to make the furniture and room's work! I like it a whole lot more! The dinning room just didn't look right because the breakfast nook is close by and it just looked like way to much sitting. Well my Uncle Rusty is doing the touching up on the paint today and painting all four of my metal doors (exterior & interior) and painting my front door. I went with a Green Forest color because it just didn't look good in Burgundy with the rock and hardy plank on my house. They also got the rest of the coverings on last night, the door knobs and door bell. Now all that's left is organizing each room, putting together Brookelyn-Grace's bedroom furniture, hanging closet hardware and decorating and hanging pictures. I can't wait to decorate!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment