
Brookelyn-Grace starts baby food this Sunday. She is getting so big! She started cereal about two weeks ago but she hated it! She's only eaten it five times. Its is so funny watching her eat. I think more comes out of her mouth then going in! Keith and I are going to buy her a high chair this weekend. I know we should have already bought one...but I'm a procrastinator...(why have it when you don't need it) but anyway...I can not wait to see her eat that baby food! :) Her doctor say's to feed her vegetables first because if we feed her the sweet stuff then she want, want her vegetables. Poor baby :( It's got to be better than that milk though. (just so you know that stuff is horrible! You know I've tried it! lol I taste everything before I give it to her..even medicine..got to make sure that my baby isn't getting something bad!) Oh and were going to the Christmas thing at the CHS building Saturday! I'm so excited because Santa is going to be there and this will be Brookelyn-Grace's first picture with Santa! I love it! Then were going to the mall to have a couple of pictures made of Brookelyn-Grace. (no I'm not betraying you Sha! lol..we got a gift card from one of my showers from Olan Mills)<--Sha takes MUCH BETTER PICTURES THAN OLAN MILLS! but anyway...An issue that Keith and I are facing right now is whether or not to get Brookelyn-Grace's ears pierced before her Christmas pictures with Sha. Keith and I were already going to get her ears pierced for Christmas, but just not this early. Is there any particular age that is best to get ear's pierced? I really do not want to take her! I would rather Keith take her by himself or with Meme. I don't want to see her in pain! It kills me enough having to watch her get shots, but she does the best with me when she is in pain, sick or just doesn't feel good..I guess I'll just have to take one for the team and go......:( but seriously is 5 months to early to get a babies ear's pierced? Brittany :)

1 comment:
I think it's okay if you get her ears pierced. I have known people to them done as early as 6 weeks. I think that might be a little young. We are going to get Olivia's done. I was going to go ahead and do it now before she is to squirmy.
Post a Comment