So the weekend went great! Friday Keith and I went to the mall to look at Christmas ideas/presents for Brookelyn-Grace and to eat. Then we came home and had family night, which consists of a Disney movie and playing with Brookelyn-Grace. We also started baby food!!! We started with peas and Brookelyn-Grace made the most horrible face ever! She hated them! So of course I decide to give her some Bananas baby food, which she LOVED! (Although the doctor said start with vegetables or she would end up not wanting them..go me! lol) Anyway Keith and I loved watching her eat her baby food for the first time! We most definitely took plenty of pics! I will never forget those faces she made! :) Then Saturday we woke up got the Princess ready and headed to the CHS building (Festival of Trees). Brookelyn-Grace loved looking at the trees and of course I had to buy her three bows while I was there! Then we ran into Mary Lollar (LOVE HER) and of course I went ahead and ordered Brookelyn-Grace two outfits! (She has the cutest stuff!) Then Brookelyn-Grace got to meet Santa for the first time and get her picture made with him. She feel asleep, but woke up a couple of times to check him out. She didn't cry, but the look on her face was priceless. It was a look like, "Who are you" and "What is that on your face" ha ha...The picture was great although she was a sleep, but we went ahead and bought a package that consisted of an 8x10, 2 5x7's and 4 wallets! I cant wait to get those in! Then we went home to rest at home for a little bit where I started on my "bow making" (I LOVE MAKING THEM!) Here is an example of one I made :) Then we headed to Olan Mills in the Mall. Okay, we had an appointment for 6:00 and of course when we got there we didn't get to get her picture made until about 7:00. Why make appointments when you're not going to get the appointment time! It made me MAD, because Brookelyn-Grace was fine at 6:00 (I scheduled it around her nap) and of course when 7:00 rolled around she was ready for her nap so she didn't do too good. She didn't cry but she wouldn't smile at all! We still got the pictures though, which will be here the day after Thanksgiving. (SHA DOES WAY BETTER) The background was beautiful, but the woman was not all that good. You could tell she was just ready to get out of there, and Sha does so good with Brookelyn-Grace! I will never go back to Olan Mills not even if I do have a gift receipt! (GO TO SHA, LITTLE LADY BUG PHOTOGRAPHY IF U WANT GREAT PICS!) Then today I woke up so sick! Brookelyn-Grace has had a mild cold and apparently she gave it to me, but it's like 10 times worse! So I have slept all day, I just got up about an hour ago. Keith has had Brookelyn-Grace all day! I feel kind of bad because he was suppose to go hunting and work on his Jeep, but there is no way I could have had her today. If she got what I had or felt like I do she would be at the hospital for sure! Well that was my busy/crazy weekend! This week is going to be horrible especially if I don't get rid of this cold!



3 comments:
That bow is so cute. I will have to get you to make Paisley some. =)
Brookelyn-Grace looks SO CUTE in that dress. I can't wait till Paisley can wear stuff like that.
Its so sweet that Keith didn't do the things he wanted to do so that he could take care of Brookelyn-Grace while you were sick. He is such a good daddy!
he is :) i sure will...well just let me know and i will for sure make her some bows..i can put them on the band so she can wear them when she comes home :) do u think she will be home for christmas??? i hope!!! :) im about to start making bgt some cute christmas outfits so if miss paisley is able to come home christmas i will for sure make her one too!!! :)
Yea she should be home by christmas. Awww... I would love for you to make her a christmas outfit too. Just let me know how much and I will pay you for it. Thanks girl! =)
Post a Comment