1. Brookelyn-Grace has a bad cold with a horrible cough! I feel so sorry for her :(
2. Brookelyn-Grace's tooth is finally coming through. I Love it! I bet it will be completely through my Christmas.
3. I am so ready to move into our new house! We are going crazy! I better be in it before Christmas!
4. I can't wait to go buy Brookelyn-Grace's Christmas presents. Keith and I are going the day after Thanksgiving! :) I'm a thrifty shopper!
5. I am so ready to be done with school! It's getting on my nerves bad! Only three more classes to go!
6. Brookelyn-Grace is making all kinds of sounds! I can't wait for her to say "Dada" or "Mama". I think I will seriously pass out!
7. I am so in love and obsessed with Brookelyn-Grace!
8. I love making bows! It's my new thing! When I'm not making them, I'm thinking about making them! (a little obsessed?)
9. I am going to start making pillow case dresses this weekend! FUN!
10. I want an I-phone for Christmas. Keith said if my plan is ready for an upgrade then he will get me one. I hope I get one, and I usually never care about phones? (I also want a hot pink bumper to go on it!)
11. Keith and I are going to get Brookelyn-Grace's ear's pierced...(thanks Beth)...She made me feel better about it! :) I'm kinda scared though! :( I don't want Brookelyn-Grace to cry :(
12. Keith and I are so in love! I think we need another Mommy & Daddy night though...Going to look into a sitter for the weekend! :)
13. I love Brookelyn-Grace, Keith, my family & GOD! I have a truly wonderful and blessed life!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i take lil peek a boo bug anytime you want me too then yall can have all the mommy and daddy night outs u need hehe and yes of course I'd come to jasper hehe
Post a Comment