Saturday, August 21, 2010
Missing Brookelyn-Grace
Tonight was DATE NIGHT! HA HA Yes, we have it very often, but tonight was different. Brookelyn-Grace stayed with my mom, aka MeMe, tonight for the very first time! I know weird huh?? Most people send their children off to stay with Grandparents all the time, but I just can't do it! I trust my mom 100 percent, but I am still a "psycho mom". I am just so weird about her staying away from home, away from me. :( I hope Mom does not start getting any ideas about Brookelyn-Grace staying with her a lot! Ha Ha I don't think I could handle that! So, back to DATE NIGHT....Jeremy and I went to Wal-Mart, rented 2 Red Box movies, got popcorn, candy, and then headed to the house. It was wonderful getting to just snuggle up to him on the couch and enjoy a movie in peace and quiet, but now its almost 12 A.M and here I am awake blogging. I miss Brookelyn-Grace! I called and checked in on her, and of course she had a blast tonight. She was already passed out and in bed. I can not believe that she did not cry for me or Jeremy!?!? Part of me wishes that she would have cried for us. I would have been over there too quick to pick her up and bring her home! I miss my little PRINCESS! It is just so weird to image my life without her. I can remember just going and coming anytime I wanted, and now if I am not taking care of her, or doing something for her, I feel weird!? Does anyone else feel that way, or is it just me? I just can not remember life before her! I told Mom that as soon as I woke up, which will probably be early, I was going to be at her house to pick her up! Ha Ha I am just so thankful that I have that amazing, sweet, and wonderful little girl in my life! God has truly blessed me with so much! I am so thankful for everything that he has given me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment